Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This "kingpin" system...

KelsierSurvivor

• 1 month later...

I can see the a small similarity between PoE map and the map from shadow of mordor. I think the DE developer made the plain for a reason in order to implement the kingpin system into warframe. I cannot imagine the system to succeed if we just encounter a kingpin/nemesis in a tight enclosure like tileset map instead of a open space map.

Edited by FunJester

As much as I know about the kingpin system it is a similar nemesis system like what players face with in the Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War. Your dojo can be attacked by random bosses and this could work similar how the old dark sectors worked but now the enemies attacking and your dojo is under attack. Also you can avoid the king pins if your dojo is small or ghost like this means much more trouble to the larger clans with 100+ peoples. Also they mentionned they will add options to scale your enemies and you can as a clan leader make random scenarios with loot and xp and you can change the type of enemies and their levels. Bascially a clan event and challenge for those whom seeking for challenges. They promised it with the own controllable ship but the development was DElayed as usual and if they continue now then it is a nice thing because this could help to rid the boredom for those peoples whom feel the game empty.

Also they mentionned within these streams the weak spot system but maybe that was scrapped because that was troublesome for the game. Maybe they will implement something like that but currently they are working on 3-4 jobs.

16 hours ago, FunJester said:

is the kingpin system will be similar to the nemesis system from shadow of mordor? If it true, then do you think we can recruit grineer/corpus kingpin into our clan as a NPC just like how Talion recruit the Orc ?

Yes and also...

NEKROED

2 hours ago, Serafinia said:

As much as I know about the kingpin system it is a similar nemesis system like what players face with in the Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War. Your dojo can be attacked by random bosses and this could work similar how the old dark sectors worked but now the enemies attacking and your dojo is under attack. Also you can avoid the king pins if your dojo is small or ghost like this means much more trouble to the larger clans with 100+ peoples. Also they mentionned they will add options to scale your enemies and you can as a clan leader make random scenarios with loot and xp and you can change the type of enemies and their levels. Bascially a clan event and challenge for those whom seeking for challenges. They promised it with the own controllable ship but the development was DElayed as usual and if they continue now then it is a nice thing because this could help to rid the boredom for those peoples whom feel the game empty.

Also they mentionned within these streams the weak spot system but maybe that was scrapped because that was troublesome for the game. Maybe they will implement something like that but currently they are working on 3-4 jobs.

Thank you for the info @Serafinia, also do you think we can recruit kingpin into our clan just like shadow of mordor?

3 hours ago, FunJester said:

Thank you for the info @Serafinia, also do you think we can recruit kingpin into our clan just like shadow of mordor?

I am not sure about the only what I know the enemy factions or bosses can raid your dojo and maybe you can ask other peoples outside the dojo to help defend your dojo. Still not know enough to say for sure but hopefully something like this could be implemented.

If this could implemented, that would be awesome. Bcz this mean we do not need to spend extra resources on building specter to defend our dojo plus it also serve as decoration in the dojo since it can feel very empty due to lack of NPC 

• 2 months later...