Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Pls - 10 Suggestions that Should Already Be In Game!

(PSN)True_Reclaimer

1- Operator Emblems - If kubrows, kavats, and sentinels can equip emblems, why CAN'T Operators? Especially since they CAN equip sigils! DE pls

2- Quill Onkko Amp QOL - Onkko allows you to build new Amps and cosmetics, but lacks an Operator station to equip them... requiring you to leave Cetus just to equip the new items and then head back, wasting time

3- Cetus Remote Foundry Access - Most apparent when having to head between Hok/Onkko then back to ship, then back to vendor, then back to ship. Or maybe you just want to grab a finished Forma blueprint without breaking up the squad. Cetus needs remote access to the Foundry!

4- Kuva Fortress Needs Kuva - Its mind boggling how Kuva Fortress still does not drop Kuva or have Kuva alert missions. Its a pretty useless tileset right now, and thats a shame cause a lot of work was put into it. DE - add kuva to the drops there and give us incentive to head back!

5- Universal Riven Polarity - Riven mods are already way too RNG dependent, but to make their polarities RNG as well is overkill. Its annoying to keep forma-ing and re-forma-ing weapons for new rivens, and would be so much easier if Rivens had a universal polarity. I dont care if its the most common "V", or give us a reason to use "D" besides ice damage! Its wasteful to have multiple different build rivens for the same weapon, but cant swap them interchangeably because the polarities dont match. Shame because all weapons come with 3 different quick swap loadouts.

6- Unlimited Riven Capacity - Im not buying it when DE says its server constraints, because a fully fashion-framed Warframe with mods, armor, emblems, sigils, syandana, and up to 3 loadouts - certainly takes up way more server space than some text on a single mod. DE pls let us buy unlimited slots with plat. We can currently buy unlimited slots for warframes, weapons, archwings, pets, and sentinels. So its common sense that server space was never an issue. If having unlimited riven slots is a problem, at least increase it to a decent number like 300. 90 slots isnt enough when theres hundreds of weapons, and rivens even include sentinel guns!

7- Augment Mod Slot - Aura mods go in Aura slot, exilus mods go in exilus slot, augment mods go in... See the pattern DE? At the very least make augments all exilus mods...

8- IPS Changes - Instead of nerfing Slash, how about we buff the other two? Impact especially needs love, and puncture damage reduction against a single target doesnt really help with crowds.

9- Buff Magnetic - Magnetic procs should actually MAGNETIZE enemies, or their weapons. It should either group them up similar to a mini Vortex, or jam their guns from firing.

10- Arcane Slots - Since I got a full set of Arcane Energize and installed it, Ive never purchased or used another syandana since. I just use the Energize syandana on all my frames. This hurts plat sales, and ruins fashionframe. "Arcanes shouldnt be tied to cosmetics!" Wasnt that the original excuse DE gave for removing Arcane Helmets? Allow players to wear whatever cosmetics they want, and have 2 slots on each frame to swap in and out arcanes, similar to aura and exilus mods.

5: I dont think they want to mess with the tons of already formatted weapons only to fit rivens. Although it would've been great if they introduced this right at the beginning of rivens.

6: Not unlimited, but give us a much bigger amount of slots. There's hundreds of weapons in this game, I'm sure many would want to have one for each of them. 

100% agree with the rest though.

Yes to only 4, 5 and 10. Those are the only three that "should" be in wf already.

A firm no to 7. that is straight up power creep. You may want it but it is not a "no brainer" that the title suggests.

The rest aren't bad suggestions but not things that should be in WF already.

There are far more things that "should" be in wf like:

A time of day clock fo cetus in the liset (we lost wristwatches in the future)

Ability to choose your focus school in the arsenal

a 2nd active pet (even if paid plat for another slot) so we can swap pets between 2 (we can carrier and co).

and a ton more.

Edited by Shockwave-

I'd add the option to stick a focus configuration to a warframe loadout. Requested lots of times too.

As for the Augment Slot, I wouldn't mind too much if you could also equip them in the exilus slot to have some sort of tradeoff, but yep, we definately need more mod slots! Exilus melee slot anyone?

Agreed to 1, 2, 4 and 10. 

I'd like to add to 2 that Cetus needs a lot of other UI options as well - you can't access the market, you do not see active boosters, etc. No reason for any of that.

Damage 2.5 is still coming so 8 and 9 will hopefully be addressed, among other things.

I'm ambivalent about 6 - yes, the server capacity argument is somewhat bogus but limiting the amount of Rivens in circulation isn't the worst idea. Loadout slots, on the other hand...

I disagree with 3 (it makes no sense unless they add a little shuttle flying down and delivering the stuff) and 5 and strongly with 7 (power creep is bad enough, the last thing we need is more mod slots).

Edited by Snib

1 minute ago, DoctorPelusa said:

I'd add the option to stick a focus configuration to a warframe loadout. Requested lots of times too.

As for the Augment Slot, I wouldn't mind too much if you could also equip them in the exilus slot to have some sort of tradeoff, but yep, we definately need more mod slots! Exilus melee slot anyone?

I like the way you think

5 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Yes to only 4, 5 and 10. Those are the only three that "should" be in wf already.

A firm no to 7. that is straight up power creep. You may want it but it is not a "no brainer" that the title suggests.

The rest aren't bad suggestions but not things that should be in WF already.

There are far more things that "should" be in wf like:

A time of day clock fo cetus in the list (we lost wristwatches in the future)

Ability to choose your focus school in the arsenal

a 2nd active pet (even if paid plat for another slot) so we can swap pets between 2 (we can carrier and co).

and a ton more.

Really good suggestions

"we lost wristwatches in the future" haha that one cracked me up

2 minutes ago, Snib said:

Agreed to 1, 2, 4 and 10. 

I'd like to add to 2 that Cetus needs a lot of other UI options as well - you can't access the market, you do not see active boosters, etc. No reason for any of that.

Damage 2.5 is still coming so 8 and 9 will hopefully be addressed, among other things.

I'm ambivalent about 6 - yes, the server capacity argument is somewhat bogus but limiting the amount of Rivens in circulation isn't the worst idea. Loadout slots, on the other hand...

For sure Cetus needs a LOT of improvements

Im kinda worried 2.5 will break more than it fixes but Ill wait and see

No to 5 and 7. As much as augments can be underused since they're not quite up to par. they can also be incredibly good. There are some augments stat could fit into exilus slots. Rivens are worth the price of admission. They don't need to be made easier to use. Personally I think they should actually be rarer in the drop table.

All the others are fine and good.

Relays and Cetus both could use quicker accessibility so we don't have to go back and forth through load screens so much. Also quick travel to Baro, syndicates and Maroo. Being able to access Simaris, Clem, and Maroo missions from landing craft would really help. I'm only going for a mission objective a lot of the time, I don't really need loading screens and repetitive flavor text slowing the process. Fine the first time after 300 it gets to be really unnecessary and annoying. Being able to see Cetus mission rewards also would save me traveling to Cetus or finding random websites just to see if one of the lenses/mods/relics is one that I want.

1 hour ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

1- Operator Emblems - If kubrows, kavats, and sentinels can equip emblems, why CAN'T Operators? Especially since they CAN equip sigils! DE pls

2- Quill Onkko Amp QOL - Onkko allows you to build new Amps and cosmetics, but lacks an Operator station to equip them... requiring you to leave Cetus just to equip the new items and then head back, wasting time

3- Cetus Remote Foundry Access - Most apparent when having to head between Hok/Onkko then back to ship, then back to vendor, then back to ship. Or maybe you just want to grab a finished Forma blueprint without breaking up the squad. Cetus needs remote access to the Foundry!

4- Kuva Fortress Needs Kuva - Its mind boggling how Kuva Fortress still does not drop Kuva or have Kuva alert missions. Its a pretty useless tileset right now, and thats a shame cause a lot of work was put into it. DE - add kuva to the drops there and give us incentive to head back!

5- Universal Riven Polarity - Riven mods are already way too RNG dependent, but to make their polarities RNG as well is overkill. Its annoying to keep forma-ing and re-forma-ing weapons for new rivens, and would be so much easier if Rivens had a universal polarity. I dont care if its the most common "V", or give us a reason to use "D" besides ice damage! Its wasteful to have multiple different build rivens for the same weapon, but cant swap them interchangeably because the polarities dont match. Shame because all weapons come with 3 different quick swap loadouts.

6- Unlimited Riven Capacity - Im not buying it when DE says its server constraints, because a fully fashion-framed Warframe with mods, armor, emblems, sigils, syandana, and up to 3 loadouts - certainly takes up way more server space than some text on a single mod. DE pls let us buy unlimited slots with plat. We can currently buy unlimited slots for warframes, weapons, archwings, pets, and sentinels. So its common sense that server space was never an issue. If having unlimited riven slots is a problem, at least increase it to a decent number like 300. 90 slots isnt enough when theres hundreds of weapons, and rivens even include sentinel guns!

7- Augment Mod Slot - Aura mods go in Aura slot, exilus mods go in exilus slot, augment mods go in... See the pattern DE? At the very least make augments all exilus mods...

8- IPS Changes - Instead of nerfing Slash, how about we buff the other two? Impact especially needs love, and puncture damage reduction against a single target doesnt really help with crowds.

9- Buff Magnetic - Magnetic procs should actually MAGNETIZE enemies, or their weapons. It should either group them up similar to a mini Vortex, or jam their guns from firing.

10- Arcane Slots - Since I got a full set of Arcane Energize and installed it, Ive never purchased or used another syandana since. I just use the Energize syandana on all my frames. This hurts plat sales, and ruins fashionframe. "Arcanes shouldnt be tied to cosmetics!" Wasnt that the original excuse DE gave for removing Arcane Helmets? Allow players to wear whatever cosmetics they want, and have 2 slots on each frame to swap in and out arcanes, similar to aura and exilus mods.

41 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

5: I dont think they want to mess with the tons of already formatted weapons only to fit rivens. Although it would've been great if they introduced this right at the beginning of rivens.

6: Not unlimited, but give us a much bigger amount of slots. There's hundreds of weapons in this game, I'm sure many would want to have one for each of them. 

100% agree with the rest though.

^ basically this. 

6. Doesn't matter if you buy it or not though, DE is aware of their server capacity. 

But I wouldn't hope for these to be put in yet, till they fix up the bugs already present in game. Fix up those first before talking about anything else.

6 minutes ago, Sasuda said:

Relays and Cetus both could use quicker accessibility so we don't have to go back and forth through load screens so much. Also quick travel to Baro, syndicates and Maroo. Being able to access Simaris, Clem, and Maroo missions from landing craft would really help. I'm only going for a mission objective a lot of the time, I don't really need loading screens and repetitive flavor text slowing the process. Fine the first time after 300 it gets to be really unnecessary and annoying. Being able to see Cetus mission rewards also would save me traveling to Cetus or finding random websites just to see if one of the lenses/mods/relics is one that I want.

Fully agree with all of this!

Less loading screens are the highest QOL update they can offer

i should point some of your opinions that isn't that good:

5 hours ago, (PS4)True_Reclaimer said:

6- there's server constraints, especially because even the same rivens, giving the exact attributes, can give some more or less of each bonus

they could solve, part of it, if those bonuses are more fixed, changed by the disposition modifier value, but right now, they are tracking too much variables with each mod for this happen.

7- augment slot will bring an new whole level of power creep and mandatory mods, since you will have more slots for the same build as we use right now, but let separate in 2 points, since there's 2 types of augment:

• one type is just an little buff or QoL (quality of life) that can't compete with other mods... i could agree with you if they are like Everlasting Ward or Freeze Force, since both are augments that only affect allies and this won't give an huge improvement for them, you can even see on Escape Portal and Hysterical Assault: both can be used on Exilus slot, and even if you don't use them there, you are not losing or gaining too much
  • other is the ones that you will use and build around it, those are the counter argument against the augment slot, since nobody would use Swing Line in place of Eternal War or Piercing Roar in place of Iron Shrapnel, which means, you need to balance those augments between themselves before even thinking about an special slot or, like i said above, you will create an mandatory mod, just like we have right now on weapons (Serration, Hornet Strike, multishot mods, critical mods for critical weapons...)

8- they are not changing IPS or elemental damage soon, as much that Khora is receiving an rework before her launch for damage 2.0, stay cool, let this for another moment

9- as i said above, they won't change procs right now, but magnetic its still bad on enemies (useless procs on grinner and infested, little usefulness against corpus)... and annoying against players (at least, its not draining the energy pool entirely at one tick)

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too.

On 2/1/2018 at 8:08 PM, Zeyez said:

as i said above, they won't change procs right now, but magnetic its still bad on enemies (useless procs on grinner and infested, little usefulness against corpus)... and annoying against players (at least, its not draining the energy pool entirely at one tick)

I really hate magnetic right now, and I just really want to like it