Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reusable blueprint to transform Reactors/Catalyst into the other.

(PSN)Sivos909

This 3x Reactor alert is nice and all, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has so many reactors and not enough things to use them on.  Therefore, I was wondering on your thoughts about having a reusable blueprint where we can turn Reactors into Catalysts and another where we can turn Catalysts into Reactors?  Reactors are greatly needed, but I'm sure there are others like me who would have preferred a Catalyst since there are more weapons than Warframes/Archwings/Pets to use them on.  I wouldn't mind the blueprints requiring a lot of stuff to make it, if it being made a punishing chore is something DE would like.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Spartan Roks said:

But that would be a problem as people would just convert control modules to orokin cells or nitian

I think what DarkRuler was meant to say was that the cost for actually transforming the reactor/catalyst was to use rare resources.

Edited by EndermanBeast

Yeah would be nice, I have more reactors than I'll ever need but I'm really low on catalysts.  Doesn't help when the alerts seem to be heavily weighted towards reactors and then you get 3 gift of the lotus for reactors even though they could have easily done 2 of one and 1 of the other...