The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your Rhino Prime fashionframe!

(PSN)BLOOD-LINE-01

38 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Looking for a little inspiration and want to see all the amazing fashion schemes the community has to offer!

Prime armor pieces not allowed. Cuzz 50 dollars is too much. It's pay2win in fashionsense.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Looks like Doom Guy. That's awesome!

Because it was inspired by Doom Guy 100%.

AAAAnd this is mine. Appologies for the blur lines, I have no idea what's causing them ON EVERY OF MY SCREENSHOTS.

7Lba9NR.jpg

XQ84X0X.jpg

22 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Prime armor pieces not allowed. Cuzz 50 dollars is too much. It's pay2win in fashionsense.

You wont like my nova in that case... (targis chest and atavist on shoulders/legs) But she is my main frame so it works out for me.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Looks like Doom Guy. That's awesome!

I wonder why the Rhino Graxx skin isn't on console....

Because it was inspired by Doom Guy 100%.

Wanted a doomguy/master chief like feel. became more doomguy in the end but I like the result :)

(I do believe rhino graxx was before the deal with steam that allowed them to release all coming ones on consoles in trade for a advance payment of expected sales.)

AAAAnd this is mine. Appologies for the blur lines, I have no idea what's causing them ON EVERY OF MY SCREENSHOTS.

I had the same problem. It was the highest in-game Anti-Aliasing that did it for me. If you have a reasonable GPU you can actually turn the option off entirely and get a better result from the GPU's Anti-Aliasing.

If its AA that is at fault look at the edge lines on your warframe in the arsenal (arm for example) and see if it blurs when moving slightly up and down.

20 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

I'm giving this a like because of the little ceiling Clem! :D <3

My little gem :clem:

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

That's a great skin. The only problem I have with it is the chest metallic tint is slot number 3 instead of number 4, so my Rhino Prime helmet is silver instead of gold, which just screws the look up unfortunately. Gold chest and accessories, silver helmet.

Yeah, I know what you mean... still my favourite skin though :-) I'll try to post pics of my rhino later!

Edited by OneOfTheNephilim

10 hours ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

You realise you could have just switched to his basic skin on the Prime right? 

also you dont get rid of the ramdom prime bits in the basic skin. like Oberon prime looks worse than oberon and nyx prime cant use the base skin because the prime bits make it look bad. so either way selling rhino prime was best solution

10 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

that wasnt an option 2 years ago

So what if it wasn't an option? Just keep the Prime shelved and then use him when the basic skin feature came out.

10 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

so either way selling rhino prime was best solution

It's not like the Prime was stopping you from using basic Rhino. I really don't get why you felt like you needed to sell the Prime.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01