Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmuting Riven can be....

JuDirval

I think that transmuting Riven can become popular and not nocive to anyone if gives the option to choice the weapon. Transmuting 4 melee riven should allow you to choice at least for wich weapon the transmuted riven will be. Share your opinions. 

Regards

Nope. People will get rivens for more popular and new weapons that way. Unfortunately I don't support this idea unless you are talking about the feature that already exists. You get an unveiled melee / primary / secondary / shotgun riven if you put 4 of the same type.

Edited by Aeon94

I think the current system is a waste of time. What is the benefit in swapping four trash rivens for one single trash riven? Is it not better just to turn the four rivens into endo, or sell them for a few plats each? 

I would be be happy with just having the ability to pick the weapon class. Primary: beam weapon, bow, rifle etc. That way you are not completely wasting your time.

Edited by krc473
Gotta love auto(in)correct

Totally agree otherwise just moronic to trade 4 rivens to get 1 random.  Especially since the credit and endo costs of the contributed rivens is not returned.  I could be transmuting 1.3 M credits and 25K+ endo worth of riven and get random junk riven.  I will never do it, I will continue to merge in junk rivens for endo or sell them for plat.

What is the problem in the fact that everyone would choice riven for the weapon they prefer? You obtained (or bought) 4 riven that needed to be unveiled and that needed 60 plt to be stored and do you think it is right that  they can be 4 riven nobody would buy or you would never use? The possibility to obtain the riven for the weapon that you want doesn't avoid the lots of RNG luck you need for having the statistic you want on them. It is absurd people are against this possibility to choice at least the weapon. This doesn't ruin nothing. It isn't my fault if DE itself made mandatory some weapon for some content or do you expect i go fight an eidolon with a grakata? 

Edited by JuDirval

I don't use rivens at all , my warframes and weapons

2 hours ago, JuDirval said:

I think that transmuting Riven can become popular and not nocive to anyone if gives the option to choice the weapon. Transmuting 4 melee riven should allow you to choice at least for wich weapon the transmuted riven will be. Share your opinions. 

Regards

It's fine as it is .