Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Zaw Components Should Return

Almagnus1

So yeah, a clanmate and I were theorycrafting zaws... and I realized that because he was RL'd out of warframe during Plague Star, there's no way for him to to ever get any of the Plague Star zaw components...

So when are all the Plague Star zaw components coming back?

I'm sure people would like to get the event strikes, and maybe a few of the event grips too.

Edited by Almagnus1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I never see Hok sell Plague Zaws, not sure if that’s in the rumor mill or has been confirmed.

He definitely was while the event was going on, never seen one after.

Edited by rapt0rman

It's important for practical things to return in circulation to give new players and previously occupied players something to hope for to continue playing the game. Our old content is their new content, and a game can't live without its players being comfortable and happy.

3 hours ago, MechaKnight said:

It's important for practical things to return in circulation to give new players and previously occupied players something to hope for to continue playing the game. Our old content is their new content, and a game can't live without its players being comfortable and happy.

That’s right. 👌🏻

When Plague Star happened I only picked up one bp of each of the available stock, Exodia Contagion and Epidemic included. I didn’t have a lot of time to farm or understand the grind in PoE during the time due to work IRL. Now that I’m more comfortable with my farming routes I have the time to craft Zaws.

I made a Plague Kripath polearm and a Plague Keewar stave. Made a Balla dagger with the Plague Akwin grip. Now I’m curious how a Plague Kripath Rapier would be like, or how a Plague Keewar Scythe would perform if I built them because of the innate Viral damage.

Plague Star needs to come back on a frequent rotation, much like how Ghouls will periodically spawn in-game. It would also be grand if new Plague Strikes came into the framework now that Nikana, Hammer, and Scythe Zaws are slowly being implemented.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I made a Plague Kripath polearm and a Plague Keewar stave. Made a Balla dagger with the Plague Akwin grip. Now I’m curious how a Plague Kripath Rapier would be like, or how a Plague Keewar Scythe would perform if I built them because of the innate Viral damage.

I've got https://semlar.com/zawcalc/7211 in queue, and i'm thinking about running the following build on it as a Crit/Channel build that will obliterate anything it pokes.  Destreza is used as a proxy (even though it's stats are significantly better IMO) but Destreza also has the same polarities as the zaw does.

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Destreza/t_30_202030003_226-1-5-234-5-3-236-6-5-239-7-5-619-8-3-625-3-5-637-2-10-733-0-10-865-4-10_733-7-226-9-637-7-625-9-865-8-234-9-236-11-239-9-619-10/en/4-0-98