Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PoE] Charged lures should stick to Eidolon!

IfritKajiTora

Had 4 charged lures but still counted as a kill, not capturing!

Because one team mate got kicked out by Hydrolist stomp and his two charged lures moved with him 82 meters away...

Not to mention that someone could TROLL people, by running out of 50 meters range with Lures before killing Eidolon.

"When they are charged and chained to one of Eidolon limbs they should stick and go around with Eidolon!"

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Not only that, they should float above the fight once they're charged and attached. It's frustrating having your shots blocked constantly, even though they "fixed" it. The innate screenshake that can't be turned off can go fly a kite, too.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

the screenshake everywhere on PoE can get stuffed. Its obnoxious and ridiculously excessive.

Especially considering that the screenshake option in the settings has no effect on it. On top of the crazy epilepsy triggering lightshows, it's just hard to see.

Definitely in the wholheartedly agree that they need to stay within capture range but also follow the players. 

So they need to improve the Lure AI to consider player positioning in relation to the Eidolon so they will follow the player when the player is within capture range but Prioritize capturing the eidolon when the player moves or is moved too far from the Eidolon. 

It's (theoretically) very easy. Connect the Eidolon and the player with an imaginary line. Lure stays on that line, either 2m from the player away from the Eidolon or, if that would put it over tethering range, at tethering range.

That way it should almost never be in the way of shooting the Eidolon, at least for the player whom they are following, and still be dirigible while staying in range.

I for one like the way it is now it makes it chalenging but the REAL problem is when the day comes the lures dissapear instantly yet the eidolon is still on the planes so this is realy fustrating titeraly the Hidrolist died 2 seconds after the lures dissapeared. Also the distance they stay from the player is way to small they usualy get in front of me preventing me from doing damage to the eidolon. and I'm courious i ga a bug recently while hunting an eidolon the lurest the lures where dissapearing to 500+ meaters way but only when i stayed in operator form, aparently evem my friend was asking me why my warframe was 500m way yet i was whit bouth frame and operator right in the fight, when i stayed in warframe mode the lures averithing was great but when i used the operator the lures teleported away to the previous spot and the frame was right beside me. Thar was realy anoying it forced me to stay in warframe mode just to keep the lures close, thus i wasnt able to help the team whit damage from my operator. Did anyone got this bug  ?