Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really stupid warframe ideas

LemonyLepid

All right, let's see who can come up with the dumbest, yet functional warframe powers. Whether they're stupid, silly, or just downright dumb.

I was looking at Nehza's firewalk today and came up with icewalk.

It doesn't do anything but make enemies fall on their ass and give them 2 seconds of freeze, but it'd be hilarious to see 12 enemies slip on ice.

What is a stupid power that you wouldn't mind seeing in-game? Just for the lols?

1 minute ago, BaadshahPrime said:

Water walker, where enemies drown when they walk on water

Hydroid actually has that stupid power.

Mine would be Last Laughter. Releasing a cloud of laughing gas that spread in random pattern, enemies affected by it will start laughing and after 5 seconds they start losing health which increase damage over time. Laughing enemies still function normally except they move slower and shoot like a Stormtrooper, and they stop functioning after 12 seconds.

Inspired by Joker from Batman.

3 minutes ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

Hydroid actually has that stupid power.

Mine would be Last Laughter. Releasing a cloud of laughing gas that spread in random pattern, enemies affected by it will start laughing and after 5 seconds they start losing health which increase damage over time. Laughing enemies still function normally except they move slower and shoot like a Stormtrooper, and they stop functioning after 12 seconds.

What about airwalker, where u hit enemies with air and they fly

19 minutes ago, LogantoTLM said:

All right, let's see who can come up with the dumbest, yet functional warframe powers. Whether they're stupid, silly, or just downright dumb.

It doesn't do anything but make enemies fall on their ass and give them 2 seconds of freeze, but it'd be hilarious to see 12 enemies slip on ice.

What is a stupid power that you wouldn't mind seeing in-game? Just for the lols?

Outside of being thematically broken that is actually a pretty good idea,  I'm afraid you have failed to come up with a dumb idea :< 

4 minutes ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

Absolutely brilliant, I love it.  Also not a dumb idea at all :<  You might get bonus points for assigning it to a bad warframe, though.  Pick one!

2 minutes ago, BaadshahPrime said:

What about airwalker, where u hit enemies with air and they fly

Zephyr already has this, they're called Tornados.   They work rather well!  So you are also not coming up with a dumb idea.  :<

My contribution will be -  Rhino Charge instead spawns a goat.  This goat will be the greatest goat of all time.   This goat will have a duration of 1 hour and will do all the charging for Rhino.  Rhino can no longer charge but must stand motionless and watch the goat.  If Rhino moves the goat will despawn.

Simply just Walker, which transforms your enemies into Chuck Norris while building stacks.

If your meme meter reaches its maximum at 200 stacks a Chuck Norris meme appears wiping the map erasing all enemy factions from existence.

6 hours ago, LogantoTLM said:

That actually sounds like very powerful ability. You could render even the most powerful of enemies useless by making them constantly slip, unless they can levitate or something of course.

... An ability for a warframe to pass gas on a mission, suffocating all who smells or breathes it (it can also be ignited to cause a blast proc too). 

*Maybe an Augment mod for a "silence, but deadly" attack should be added too.

Edited by xV3NOMx

Just thinking about something Russian and a joke, okay....

Drink, Drunk, and Dance
The warframe performs animation of drinking the whole glass gesture then player's vision becomes blurry and wobbly but still able to see the surrounding stuffs, the warframe start to dance lively a few second afterward. Advanced maneuvers (i.e. bullet jump, slide) is disabled, firearm dispersion will be bloom likes firework, and any attack thrown at will be reflected back with multiplied force. Useless additional effect: BGM will be changed to Russian themed instrumental party song with some traditional instruments.

Dance Off - the Warframe "DancePony" challenges an enemy (or a group of enemies; +1 for each rank in a strength mod) to a dance off; where the player must perform a series of key-combinations in sequence to pull off amazing dance moves. If the player wins, the enemy dies. If the enemy wins, the player dies. 

Dance Off is affected by Octavia's dope beats.

8 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

360 noscope: your warframe loses the ability to zoom in with any ranged weapons. Increases damage by 100%, but if you miss a single shot you get vote kicked from the squad and your ears are bombarded by angry 8-year old kids

So.. we gonna call it "CoD" ?

Here’s a stupid power: Lethal Stroke

This is a golf-themed power where your warframe will one-shot anything they hit with a golf ball.

The issue? The entire animation takes 5 seconds for your warframe to set up a tee, put the ball on it, and swing the driver at the ball launching it at lethal velocities.