Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator models?

midtarget

I would like to see operator clothings too but I would like more if the skins for warframes could be different than the current tennogen limitations. For say I would like if the body could be modellable and not only texturable. Another thing would be nice if warframe concepts could be uploaded to the tennogen system to see some fan concepts.

Pretty sure DE won't release Operator assets until they're done overhauling the boundaries between clothing pieces, which from what they've said requires some changing in the model data for each and every piece of outfit. Operator Tennogen will be happening eventually, I'm sure of that(though I'm not looking forward to it myself), but as with the frames you won't be allowed to alter basic proportions for the sake of compatibility and visual coherence.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

12 hours ago, midtarget said:

Does anyone have 3d models of the operators? I'd like to see how detailed they are and how I could model clothing onto them.

There is some program that can scan models when you are in the game. I knoe that some player did show how that all works,but dont remember the name for that program... maybe you can ask dude that is create this helmet for Oberon http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1166007445- you can see that he have model for deluxe and prime version.... maybe with that same method you can for operator....

Edited by Vlada91