Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you for the information, and quick reaction. I actually got a temporary IP block on the main site (and possibly in game) due to the issue, will that be corrected as well or is that something we'll need to contact support for? If we have to contact support how will we do so without being able to log into the website?

Thank you so much and my questions go for anyone that may know. 

3 minutes ago, tprx said:

I hear, when they get the server back online, we'll be able to play for free...

Oh, you be a funny guy. Hell I'm still adjusting to all the new stuff that's been added since...Uhhh, 2013 I think was the last time I actually actively played.

Edited by Centurion0507
Making quote and fixing dates

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

phew i thou i was getting hacked or some thing cuz it say unknown info when i was trying to log in on both the site and game took me about 3 mins to get on in both to see whats going on

1 minute ago, JustaVisi0n said:

I was in my MR 8 test and then the servers crashed so i have to wait untill tommorrow to take it again. This way i won't be able to visit Baro either so that's really cool.

Happy with this stuff DE 

Don't worry. This week he has nothing interesting. Pistol prime mods are quite cheap to buy from hands.

11 minutes ago, Carbonitepon8 said:

will i have to submit a ticket for anything i was denied while my connection borked? i lost x3 arcanes after a duo tridolon also thanks for working on a Saturday so we can playD546398BA3E44B4F4D6857CC7CD6F75F4744ACF8

jk this isnt planned, or are you really that dense

Hello Tenno!

Good to know someone is working to solve the problem. My game crashed on a void fissure and after I reconnected I received my rewards in my inbox, well at least all except the last one before the crash. The last one was reset to the one from my relic and not the one that I picked from the squad. I take what I can get, I guess. :)

Hope the problem will be solved soon. I already miss The Wonderful Plains!

4 minutes ago, SaintPam said:

Thank you for the information, and quick reaction. I actually got a temporary IP block on the main site (and possibly in game) due to the issue, will that be corrected as well or is that something we'll need to contact support for? If we have to contact support how will we do so without being able to log into the website?

Thank you so much and my questions go for anyone that may know. 

I may have the same issue.

It also would be grand if the message could state how long that block is so I wouldn't need to take wild guesses there :)

Edit; could just now log in fine!

Edited by Annihlator
Can log in now!