Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, n1k1ta02 said:

CAN YOU GUYS STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME WHILE THEY ARE FIXING IT?!?!?!?!

it puts a huge load on servers when people try to play, while the maintenance is going on

CAN THEY JUST SHUT THE SERVER DOWN AND FIX IT? Or we have to worry about all crap they do?

3 minutes ago, n1k1ta02 said:

CAN YOU GUYS STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME WHILE THEY ARE FIXING IT?!?!?!?!

it puts a huge load on servers when people try to play, while the maintenance is going on

No, it doesn't, that's literally what they are for, a server stable under no load wouldn't prove anything.

Just now, Kalrizion said:

omfg this is the second time, how tf am I supposed to farm for Baro if the servers keep breaking? 

I need to get 2,600 ducats by tonight and that seems rather difficult if I can neither finish a mission nor log in...

Baro will likely be extended.

1 minute ago, Kalrizion said:

omfg this is the second time, how tf am I supposed to farm for Baro if the servers keep breaking? 

I need to get 2,600 ducats by tonight and that seems rather difficult if I can neither finish a mission nor log in...

3rd :)

1 minute ago, Kalrizion said:

Perhaps, Baro will get extended stay in Relay.

7 minutes ago, --PV--Traitor said:

Was finally about to get akbolto prime receiver after looking for it for a long time... 

suddenly a wild "network not responding appears" 

Network not responding used: anal tear!

It was very effective!

OMFG, thats something terrible said on a very fun way xD