Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, wolfyp993 said:

wow . new to the game , played a hour yesterday cause it already 4am  , excited to get back to the game  today ,opend client - typed password - enter . BAM !!! got punch in the face by "Network Not Responding"  good job DE

I wouldn't worry. I haven't experienced an outage like this since I started playing years ago. I have around 240 login days now, first time seeing a major issue.

10 minutes ago, Australien said:

What I don't understand is, what do people behind an attack hope to achieve? Do they derive some sort of satisfaction from causing chaos and stopping the game being played?

What I can't understand is people judging "Net neutrality" and going on about "mah freedom of speech" when part of it's intent is exactly to STOP those kinds of attacks ... Less anonimity means it's harder to hide and if your not doing anything wrong you have no reason to hide.

Gerade eben schrieb Baerath:

What I can't understand is people judging "Net neutrality" and going on about "mah freedom of speech" when part of it's intent is exactly to STOP those kinds of attacks ... Less anonimity means it's harder to hide and if your not doing anything wrong you have no reason to hide.

dude net neutrality and anonymity are not the same...

3 minutes ago, wolfyp993 said:

wow . new to the game , played a hour yesterday cause it already 4am  , excited to get back to the game  today ,opend client - typed password - enter . BAM !!! got punch in the face by "Network Not Responding"  good job DE

I have been playing since 4 months and I have never seen this before. I think its a rare occurence.

Gerade eben schrieb Baerath:

You don´t know what Net Neutrality means right?