Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

vor 1 Minute schrieb Reaper616:

Do i gain the time back for my affinity and credit boosters?

that actually is a concern for me too, and even the void trader, and my mission rewards... what will happen after this outage?

wow . new to the game , played a hour yesterday cause it already 4am  , excited to get back to the game  today ,opend client - typed password - enter . BAM !!! got punch in the face by "Network Not Responding"  good job DE

Please take the servers offline if they are broken!!! Having them up sends out a false message that they are running as normal.Going into missions spending time in there not to be able to retrieve rewards from server is wasting your supporters time. 

Just now, wolfyp993 said:

wow . new to the game , played a hour yesterday cause it already 4am  , excited to get back to the game  today ,opend client - typed password - enter . BAM !!! got punch in the face by "Network Not Responding"  good job DE

For what it's worth, this is NOT common in any way shape or form. Sorry it's messing with your introduction to the game.

• Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Reaper616:

Do i gain the time back for my affinity and credit boosters?

That's just a guess, but I can imagine them throwing out 3 hour boosters for all (or somthing similar, depends on how long server problems persist).
At least I've seen similar actions from other developers, when their services unexpectedly went down.

1 minute ago, Australien said:

What I don't understand is, what do people behind an attack hope to achieve? Do they derive some sort of satisfaction from causing chaos and stopping the game being played?

Most likely a vendetta with DE. As long as the game is down DE loses money and customers.