The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, LoyalT34 said:

Sooo... First time I've encountered a major outage like this in my WF life. I was solo-farming corrupt mods and pulled a B-Rage right before the outages started happening and got disconnected. I still have the key that was used so it definitely rolled back and didn't update my account.

Am I (we) out of luck in this case?

Can you prove that you got the mod? You would need a battle report. If you can, DE might be able to give you one. 

Or or just keep farming when this gets sorted out and you will get one that way.

3 minutes ago, LoyalT34 said:

Sooo... First time I've encountered a major outage like this in my WF life. I was solo-farming corrupt mods and pulled a B-Rage right before the outages started happening and got disconnected. I still have the key that was used so it definitely rolled back and didn't update my account.

Am I (we) out of luck in this case?

If you managed to snag a screenshot of your extraction menu with Blind Rage listed as a reward, you can generally contact the nice people in support.

2 минуты назад, EvolutionKills сказал:

Hey, if English isn't your native tongue, don't sweat it (after all, I'm personally only fluent in one language if we're being generous here). That being said, reaching MR12 wasn't particularly difficult, in that I wasn't banging my head against the wall dying constantly or otherwise bemoaning my lack of progress. But yeah, unless you want to do nothing but grind Affinity on a bunch of gear, while tossing a lot of it away because of limited slots, then Warframe can get super repetitive and grindy. Conversely if you just enjoy playing the game and enjoy using the toys you already have, then progress to raising your MR slows even further as your Affinity intake slow or even stops. Either way, getting to higher MR's requires dedication and the investment of a sizable amount of time and effort, even if you are never really pushing against the game's difficulty in combat.

Yup, i can completely understand english, but its hard to explain my thoughts :)

And you`re really right, i understand now. Im just used to farm and all this stuff. From rank 10 i started to deal, like, 100+ pl at day(1-2 hours of trading), and game started to be really easy for me. All this boosters and cool weapons/frames... I`ve got my MR-16 and im happy with it(all content is unlocked, lol). 1000+ hours and i still happy with this lot of farm. Idk, maybe it s just me?

So what's the general consensus on what's happening at the moment? ISP problems? DDOS attack? Hamster riot? Someone tripped over the plug? The devs had a beer party and doused the servers by accident? The Stalker paid a visit? All of these would be understandable.

1 minute ago, SoulEchelon said:

So what's the general consensus on what's happening at the moment? ISP problems? DDOS attack? Hamster riot? Someone tripped over the plug? The devs had a beer party and doused the servers by accident? The Stalker paid a visit? All of these would be understandable.

I hope It was just the Stalker... Can somebody call rhino.

1 minute ago, Longeres said:

Yup, i can completely understand english, but its hard to explain my thoughts :)

And you`re really right, i understand now. Im just used to farm and all this stuff. From rank 10 i started to deal, like, 100+ pl at day(1-2 hours of trading), and game started to be really easy for me. All this boosters and cool weapons/frames... I`ve got my MR-16 and im happy with it(all content is unlocked, lol). 1000+ hours and i still happy with this lot of farm. Idk, maybe it s just me?

I personally don't make a lot of plat or do much trading in general but I do enjoy the game with 1,3K hours sunk into it and MR17. 

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Can you prove that you got the mod? You would need a battle report. If you can, DE might be able to give you one. 

Or or just keep farming when this gets sorted out and you will get one that way.

4 minutes ago, ShinSpark said:

If you managed to snag a screenshot of your extraction menu with Blind Rage listed as a reward, you can generally contact the nice people in support.

Thank you, kind sirs. Duly noted.

3 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Stalker visited them and forgot to put off mask so he spilled beer on hamsters and servers, hamsters started a riot and made DDoS attack on servers causing ISP problems xD

Edited by Zilotz
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Someone forgot to feed the Tumbeasts.

Again...

2 minutes ago, Zereza said:

I hope It was just the Stalker... Can somebody call rhino.

We need a bless Trin, Oberon, Vazarin and Harrow, just to make sure it doesn't die again :D

Edited by No_Shiz

1 minute ago, KyrusDarkstrider said:

no one has any idea right now, just be patient @SoulEchelon

Oh I'm pretty patient. I have no plans to log on right this moment - I've just been asleep the past few hours and woke up to find this is still going on. Was curious what the community thinks is happening - plus I wanted to make light of the situation.

1 minute ago, Zilotz said:

Stalker visited them and forgot to put off mask so he spilled beer on hamsters and servers, hamsters started a riot and made DDoS attack on servers causing ISP problems xD

Makes total sense!