Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's talk about RAGE

(XBOX)NeoLegendDrake

Rage as any veteran player knows is essential in some builds such a as Oberon,  inaros,  nidus.  However with the introduction of Hunter adrenaline it has almost become obsolete. Being outclassed by a common mod and being a little difficult to get i would like your thoughts on if you would like to see a buff to rage, keep it the same,  or nerf Hunter adrenaline.  Any thoughts on this would be awesome. Also keep it clean.  

I see no need for it. It may be a lower rank mod but it still costs more.

I'd say its fine.

And no this is not a mega thread. DE should seriously remove it from the tag list for user made threads.

Edited by Airwolfen

30 minutes ago, Errodin said:

Not entirely useless as they stack ... for a total of 85% damage conversion.

Two mod slots for this? Out of the question in my books. I'd rather have just one mod slot give me 45% conversion and have the other slot do something else (at the very least, more health with Vitality).

I've tried both on builds here and there, testing that 85% conversion. As for making changes to the mods themselves. I feel that these two mods are fine as they are, as they are interchangeable with the same polarity and can stack effect.

There are on the other hand mods that are craving some TLC, like Rifle Aptitude or Melee Prowess. That low Status Chance and Polarity quite probably has them rarely used on any build, compared to the utility and synergy that Rage and/or Hunter's Adrenaline are able to provide a build.

54 minutes ago, (XB1)Soulchilde said:

Don't use rage or hunter adrenaline on my Oberon.  I do use Equilibrium

With Oberon renewal it leaves you with with little opportunity to pick up health orbs to gather energy.  No.  Rage out Hunter adrenaline had better synergy with him.  Equilibrium may work with casters like ember, nekros or banshee.  But Oberon..... No.  I used to run the equilibrium build on him until i installed rage then Hunter adrenaline.  

il y a 2 minutes, (XB1)NeoLegendDrake a dit :

I think the main point is that a rare mod is being outclassed by a common mod that gives more in terms of energy even at the cost of capacity plus a extra bonus.  

Making it an uncommon, rare, common or legendary mod won't change anything besides the drop chances. 

5% is 5hp/energy out of 100, so you probably won't even see the difference. What's sure is that HA has a drain of 11 rather than 9, so you might need one more Forma just for that single mod in some builds, especially if you are using an Exilus Mod. 

The main goal of the Augur/Vigilante/Gladiator mod sets was to give an option to players to use weaker but still effective mods with lower drain (Augur Secret is 24% Strenght for 7 mod cap, while Intensity is 30% for 11 mod cap. Another good example is Augur Message compared to Constitution, 24%/7MC instead of 28%+40%KDR/13MC). Those mods are extremely usefull when leveling up a weapon or Warframe or simply if you are not willing to invest 4-6 Formas for maximum efficiency. 

Rage is similar. It gives almost the same amount of energy per Hp lost for a lower cost. 

PS: Try using both on Wukong. Then, try to die :P.