Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Bringing Plaque Zaws Back

So, I've been thinking recently. Just wanted you tenno to know. So, we all know what invasions are and what we can get from them. Side with Grineer, you get Detonite Injectors or Wraith weapon part. Side with Corpus and you get Fieldron or Vandal weapon part. But when we fight against third main fraction in the game, Infested, we can only get Mutagen Mass... How about throwing Zaw parts into the mix? Seems like a good idea to me. What do you lovely tenno think?

2 minutes ago, CorruptedHybrid said:

So, I've been thinking recently. Just wanted you tenno to know. So, we all know what invasions are and what we can get from them. Side with Grineer, you get Detonite Injectors or Wraith weapon part. Side with Corpus and you get Fieldron or Vandal weapon part. But when we fight against third main fraction in the game, Infested, we can only get Mutagen Mass... How about throwing Zaw parts into the mix? Seems like a good idea to me. What do you lovely tenno think?

They are bring plague star back, its supposed to be a repeatable event, but they haven't decided when and how often yet

I'm with @Hyro1 in that this could be included in with the Plague Star event.  However, when it comes to Infested invasions, I prefer to keep those in their pristine-like states.  After all, the Infested are the plague of all sentient life in the Origin System.