Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Codex Entries

TheWheelderness

So I'm going through my Codex and looking at all the objects and enemies that I have yet to scan, but I noticed there are some that I have scanned which are not in the Codex yet. A few that I've noticed are scan-able but not in the Codex are:

1. Titania's Drones
  2. Orphid Husk
  3. Locust Drone (Itzal Drone variant)
  4. Chroma's Effigy
  5. Maroo
  6. Teshin
  7. Jackal (Nightmare mode)
  8. Artifact (Gift of the Lotus Defense)
  9. Laser Barriers
  10. Button (Lua- Spy)
  11. Supplies (Plains - Sabotage)
  12. Armored Vault Console (Plains)
  13. Corpus Rover
  14. Corpus Satellite
  15. Corpus Walker
  16. Corrupted Bursa
  17. Corrupted Nox
  18. Corrupted Nox Eximus
  19. Fomorian Power Core
  20. Bailiff Defector
  21. Essence Carrier
  22. Carabus
  23. Infested Spawn Pod
  24. Prox Mine
  25. Shrapnel Mine
  26. Land Mine
  27. Telemetry System
  28. Embryonic Fluid Injector
  29. Kuva Turret
  30. Kuva 'Fortress Scanner'
  31. Kuva 'Imperial Rampart'
  32. Kuva Blunt
  33. Kuva Harvester
  34. Grate (horizontal variant)
  35. Lua 'Void Rift'
  36. Syndicate Operatives
  37. Operative (Defense target)
  38. Hostage (Rescue target)
  39. Clan Decoration Effects
  • Dust, Electricity, Fire, Fog, Smoke, Sparks, Steam

Are we going to be able to repeat the Sands Of Inaros quest sometime in the future to get the 3 Tomb enemies?

Edited by wheels31
added Essence Carrier & Embryonic Fluid Injector

If anyone finds more stuff let me know, I'll update the list as we go on. Hopefully someone at DE will see this for the next big update. Added Maroo and Teshin from the quests.

Under the Objects section there are two entries in between 'Grokdrul Drum' and 'Iradite Formation'. The 2nd one is Infested Tumor, and the one before it looks the same shape, any ideas?

Edited by wheels31

14 minutes ago, wheels31 said:

If anyone finds more stuff let me know, I'll update the list as we go on. Hopefully someone at DE will see this for the next big update. Added Maroo and Teshin from the quests.

Under the Objects section there are two entries in between 'Grokdrul Drum' and 'Iradite Formation'. The 2nd one is Infested Tumor, and the one before it looks the same shape, any ideas?

The tumor one could only be found in JV, in other words, you can get it in 5 years when they get reintroduced

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, wheels31 said:

@Otakuwolf@Lored@PoisonHD@FrostedMike found you guys talking about Codex stuff, any inputs?

You can scan fishes in PoE, it's under to Objects category.

Venari is also scannable, didn't find under which category but I think it's a part of Khora's entrie. The same goes for Titania's drones, Itzal drones and Chroma's Effigy.

Laser Barriars are actually called "Sensor Bar", it's under the Objects category.

Tomb Protector, Tomb Guardian and Tomb Protector Effigy are under the Enemies categoy - Wild.

Kuva Blunt suppose to be in Objects because the rest of the blunts are there, but it's missing. Seems like a bug or DE forgot.

Grates have no variants. If you think there are, it's under Grates in Objects.

Edited by FrostedMike

4 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

You can scan fishes in PoE, it's under to Objects category.

Venari is also scannable, didn't find under which category but I think it's a part of Khora's entrie. The same goes for Titania's drones, Itzal drones and Chroma's Effigy.

Laser Barriars are actually called "Sensor Bar", it's under the Objects category.

Tomb Protector, Tomb Guardian and Tomb Protector Effigy are under the Enemies categoy - Wild.

Kuva Blunt suppose to be in Objects because the rest of the blunts are there, but it's missing. Seems like a bug or DE forgot.

Grates have no variants. If you think there are, it's under Grates in Objects.

Fish are definitely in there (woohoo!). Still no entries for Venari, Titania's drones, or Chroma's Effigy. Itzal drones are called 'Loctus Drone' but have different textures. Removed Laser Barrier, as they aren't scan-able. Removed the 3 Tomb enemies, but unable to get them once quest is complete; maybe have the Inaros quest repeatable? Buy the blueprint over again, etc? Yea made this post hoping DE can add these items/enemies to the Codex when they get time.

Did a lot of testing on the Grates, there are 2 in the Codex. Corpus (mangled/broken looking) which is fine. The Grineer (horizontal/grid like) one is wrong, it can only be scanned in Kuva Fortress and they are vertical. The image depicted in the Codex isn't actually counted for scans if you go to a Grineer tileset (Spy, etc) where they spawn.

Edited by wheels31

7 hours ago, wheels31 said:

Fish are definitely in there (woohoo!). Still no entries for Venari, Titania's drones, or Chroma's Effigy. Itzal drones are called 'Loctus Drone' but have different textures. Removed Laser Barrier, as they aren't scan-able. Removed the 3 Tomb enemies, but unable to get them once quest is complete; maybe have the Inaros quest repeatable? Buy the blueprint over again, etc? Yea made this post hoping DE can add these items/enemies to the Codex when they get time.

Did a lot of testing on the Grates, there are 2 in the Codex. Corpus (mangled/broken looking) which is fine. The Grineer (horizontal/grid like) one is wrong, it can only be scanned in Kuva Fortress and they are vertical. The image depicted in the Codex isn't actually counted for scans if you go to a Grineer tileset (Spy, etc) where they spawn.

There are horizontal grates in Uranus tile sets, connecting the places where you can dive but not all of them. However, I found out that the grates in the kuva fortress are still scannable even after completing the scans from Uranus.

I think Venari, Titana's drones, Chroma's Ef%&^y and the Loctus drones are parts of the warframe/archwing entries, but who knows for real.

Edited by FrostedMike