Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A suggestion

ConzyFTW

DE's definition of what can or cannot go into Exilus slot is rather inconsistent, as it's allegedly "reserved for movement-focuses mods", while true, Drift mods fit there as well.

Funnily enough, Speed Drift can be put into Exilus, while +15% casting speed is a rather small bonus, it still is the same kind of bonus Natural Talent would provide.

Edited by JuicyButthurt

The only reason Exilus mod slots even exist was to ween the crying(and they were) coptering fans that they can't fling themselves across entire tiles in half a second. I think Scott even mentioned that in the noclip documentary, but I'm not sure. Officially, it's always been talked about as a utility mod slot that aims to encourage people into using lesser used mods. The problem with that from day one is that DE allowed sprint speed affecting mods to be slotted, and since speed is far from a mere "utility" stat, barely anyone chose anything other than rush.

Then came essential stat boosting drift mods, and nobody looked twice at Intruder anymore. Not any anyone ever did, but you get my point. Before Natural Talent should be allowed for Exilus mods I feel like DE needs to clarify the rules on what they consider utility and essential stats.