Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno do not dmg it further... but kill it later this week

LordSky00

//Message From: Cephalon Simaris
//Subject: An experiment

[snip] Your duty in this experiment is to kill as many specimens as possible. [snip]

First Simaris tells me not to kill the target specimen but to capture it for study; now he tells me to slaughter them all. WTF Simaris?!? I just have problem with the lore aspect.

Does this mean, you will only find specimens that you have scanned only in the onslaught mode?

What Master Rank will this new mode unlock at? X number of scans before you can unlock this? Rep points to get key?

Edited by LordSky00
More questions.

Guessing you didn't read all the text. Once they are in the Sanctuary, they are digital immortals and he can bring them back to life as many times as he wants. Doesn't matter if you kill them in the system. He just doesn't want you killing the mortal targets before they are in the system.

Once the targets we capture are in the Sanctuary they are technically immortal, its while they are still "Flesh and Blood" that they can actually die.

Still annoying when people deliberatly kill the target.

9 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Guessing you didn't read all the text. Once they are in the Sanctuary, they are digital immortals and he can bring them back to life as many times as he wants. Doesn't matter if you kill them in the system. He just doesn't want you killing the mortal targets before they are in the system.

This is the correct explaination. Simaris only gets pissed at you for killing them before they get into the sanctuary.

35 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

Ya'know ... I KNEW this info but I never thought about it ... now that I am thinking about it ... Simaris is basically the Computer from "i have no mouth and i must scream"