Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing Kill Leaderboard and Leaderboard Notifications

aidan890

В 18.04.2018 в 22:03, --Q--Phanini сказал:

Another competitive side of warframe cut from the game. First raids now a portion of the leaderboards.... What's next? 

You found a wrong game to "compete" in in the first place.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:22 AM, [DE]Glen said:

Hundreds of people finishing missions at the same time and all trying to update the Kills leaderboard index at once; you can update your stats at the same time as I update my stats but only one of us can update the leaderboard index once so it makes us queue up.

@[DE]Glen How is Onslaught leaderboards different?  What is preventing BoS from causing DoS-like symptoms?

Not than i'm advocating for any leader boards - I've topped the kills leader board and only way I knew was ppl sending me congrats asking how I did it. (farming cheese missions for unvaulted relics at the time - not exactly anything competitive about that LOL)

On 18/04/2018 at 10:18 AM, Prinny13 said:

Well, in this game the only "test yourself" is to see how long you can stay awake after you turn the AI off or render it useless so I kinda don't feel sorry for those who cared about Leaderboards :/

As for the second part, Onslaught will get something since there will be 2 modes, casual and hardcore (still working on the name I guess).

For veterans leaderboards are a way to push the limits of the builds they have invested time in. Doing two hours in a kuva survival will definitely not put you to sleep (give it a try I got 58k in two runs). leaderboards may not mean a lot to some but if DE is removing them because they can't handle maintenance (like the raids) that is only going to push people out of the game... 

16 hours ago, (XB1)The SaltyDingus said:

For veterans leaderboards are a way to push the limits of the builds they have invested time in. Doing two hours in a kuva survival will definitely not put you to sleep (give it a try I got 58k in two runs). leaderboards may not mean a lot to some but if DE is removing them because they can't handle maintenance (like the raids) that is only going to push people out of the game... 

I will be honest with you, I can't do over an hour any kind mission not only because I get bored but I also nursing my parents.

As for the topic at hand, players leaving and coming are the result of change of heart or attention, whether DE keep, rework, nerf or even remove things so linking players moving into other games as a result of removing LB is kinda a bit much, don't you think? 

Archived