Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artist Plugs

(PSN)Libby_Airspinner

I was browsing Furaffinity.net one day when i saw this amazing weapons concept artist by the name "aesaroth". so i thought i would plug some of his work to show some awesome appreciation in the work he does AND for the amazing work DE's "weapon smiths" put into their own works as well

https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/aestaroth/ go hit him up here

(also if possible this thread can be used to raise awareness o other amazing artists as well for people to look into)

On 4/19/2018 at 3:56 PM, (PS4)gaia_15 said:

but seriously: anyone that knows amazing artists worthy of WF arts, link them in this post

Also, can you post the image link instead of the link itself to furaffinity, i don't think I dont want google to suggest stuff to me that is... well you know...

Edited by MetalGear.Kaiser

On 4/21/2018 at 6:12 AM, MetalGear.Kaiser said:

Also, can you post the image link instead of the link itself to furaffinity, i don't think I dont want google to suggest stuff to me that is... well you know...

You are not opening the link through Google. Just the browser...

Ignoring the ugh that exists in the background, it was fascinating to see the genuine quality this chap or lass put into their designs. I'd like to meet them, but. . . what the bloody ell is a pile of guns doing on a website called "furaffinity"? Was Tumblr or Deviant Art not available?