Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens If We Combine 35 Warframe Abilities To Fit In Single God Warframe :P

IAmTheFutureFlash

Hello,

I Love Using Warframe Abilities In All Combat Situations, It Makes Me Feel Superpower, What If DE Makes A Warframe That Needs To Combine All Warframe Crafting Components To Craft This Warframe And This Warframe Can Use All The Abilities Exist In The Game,

You May Think... No!.. There's 35 Warframes And Its Impossible To Use All Abilities Because " 35 warframes X 4 Abilities = 140 Abilities (need 140 buttons) "

Well No.. I Didn't Mean To Make It So Complicated.. But I Got Another Way

Number Each Warframe With Certain Number And Click Number 1 Then Click Whitch Warframe Ability You Willing To Choose, Like Warframe Number 12 For Example Whitch Is INAROS First Ability

Warframe Number :

Ability 1, Ability 2, Ability 3, Ability 4

(1)Ash, (2)Atlas, (3)Banshee, (4)Chroma, (5)Ember, (6)Equinox, (7)Excalibur, (8)Frost, (9)Gara, (10)Harrow, (11)Hydroid, (12)Inaros, (13)Ivara, (14)Khora, (15)Limbo, (16)Loki, (17)Mag, (18)Mesa, (19)Mirage, (20)Nekros, (21)Nezha, (22)Nidus, (23)Nova, (24)Nyx, (25)Oberon, (26)Octavia, (27)Rhino, (28)Saryn, (29)Titania, (30)Trinity, (31)Valkyr, (32)Vauban, (33)Volt, (34)Wukong, (35)Zephyr.

If You Click 1 - 1 You Activate Ash First Ability, 1 - 2 You Activate Atlas First Ability, 1 - 35 You Activate Zephyr First Ability , And So On To The 35 Warframes, And So On For 2nd 3rd 4th Abilities

You May Say This Is Overpowered Warframe But This Warframe Has No Mod System Whitch Means The Power And Effect Of Ability Will Count As None Modded Warframe And I Think A Warframe Without Mods Is Abit Not Effective ON High Level Enemy, But I Can't Imagine How Much Fun It Will Be Against Low Level Enemy, Wow.. Lol

This Warframe Is Designed For Fun, Just Pure Fun, I Love It

What You Think ?

41 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

Hello,

I Love Using Warframe Abilities In All Combat Situations, It Makes Me Feel Superpower, What If DE Makes A Warframe That Needs To Combine All Warframe Crafting Components To Craft This Warframe And This Warframe Can Use All The Abilities Exist In The Game,

You May Think... No!.. There's 35 Warframes And Its Impossible To Use All Abilities Because " 35 warframes X 4 Abilities = 140 Abilities (need 140 buttons) "

Well No.. I Didn't Mean To Make It So Complicated.. But I Got Another Way

Number Each Warframe With Certain Number And Click Number 1 Then Click Whitch Warframe Ability You Willing To Choose, Like Warframe Number 12 For Example Whitch Is INAROS First Ability

Warframe Number :

Ability 1, Ability 2, Ability 3, Ability 4

(1)Ash, (2)Atlas, (3)Banshee, (4)Chroma, (5)Ember, (6)Equinox, (7)Excalibur, (8)Frost, (9)Gara, (10)Harrow, (11)Hydroid, (12)Inaros, (13)Ivara, (14)Khora, (15)Limbo, (16)Loki, (17)Mag, (18)Mesa, (19)Mirage, (20)Nekros, (21)Nezha, (22)Nidus, (23)Nova, (24)Nyx, (25)Oberon, (26)Octavia, (27)Rhino, (28)Saryn, (29)Titania, (30)Trinity, (31)Valkyr, (32)Vauban, (33)Volt, (34)Wukong, (35)Zephyr.

If You Click 1 - 1 You Activate Ash First Ability, 1 - 2 You Activate Atlas First Ability, 1 - 35 You Activate Zephyr First Ability , And So On To The 35 Warframes, And So On For 2nd 3rd 4th Abilities

You May Say This Is Overpowered Warframe But This Warframe Has No Mod System Whitch Means The Power And Effect Of Ability Will Count As None Modded Warframe And I Think A Warframe Without Mods Is Abit Not Effective ON High Level Enemy, But I Can't Imagine How Much Fun It Will Be Against Low Level Enemy, Wow.. Lol

This Warframe Is Designed For Fun, Just Pure Fun, I Love It

What You Think ?

35*4 is 140 keys, I don't want another 1.5 keyboards for just ABILITIES

3 minutes ago, (PS4)dingdong743 said:

No That Would Be Stupid Since Only A Handful Of Abilities Would Be Used 

just for fun gameplay, nothing more,

sometimes I go play full stealth with my favourite warframe (volt) and weapons in a solo spy mission and it takes like 1 hour to complete, learn to have fun with the game and stop looking for useful ways to make wealth, the pure existence of games is to have fun and feeling a meta superpower ^.^ :P

22 minutes ago, polarity said:

Been there.  Done that.  Multiboxed 5 different classes through dungeons in WoW (druid tank, priest healer, mage/hunter/warlock dps).  12 buttons on a Razer Naga, along with every possible combination of Alt/Shift/Ctrl.

to play with all that abilities is the true skill bro

this is the true fun

2 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

just for fun gameplay, nothing more,

sometimes I go play full stealth with my favourite warframe (volt) and weapons in a solo spy mission and it takes like 1 hour to complete, learn to have fun with the game and stop looking for useful ways to make wealth, the pure existence of games is to have fun and feeling a meta superpower ^.^ :P

There already is a meta in warframe tho? Atterax+Blood rush+ Body count+ Maiming strike Mk-1 Bo