Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, ViDeoGaNGSTeR said:

I have wasted too much time playing this game. The time I spent farming [Exodia Contagion] was wasted. The time I spent collecting resources to build a dagger zaw was in vain. The time I spent leveling and adding forma to my dagger zaw was worthless.The happiness I felt from watching a horde of grineer being flung into the air upon impact has been taken away.  I am with many others are depressed that we wasted our time building such a weapon - - - Especially when you can have an unskilled player with a key bound slide melee eg./ [Maiming Strike] & [Atterax]. This is actually insulting to the grind and to time spent on developing skill (But hey why are we all wasting time playing when we could be doing something useful in our lives) That being said my dedication to the game has diminished as is the time I will spend playing. 

1 when we geting a melee rework 2 fix ember its only skill was room clearing now is worthless  rip ember 3 death to [maiming strike] and the [attrax] mainly range 4 nezha 3 still needs recastable to stay competitive  [rhino needs to be put behind a boss that a pain like mesa is  too many noobs have him hes to op for them...]

19 hours ago, kingdomeTHEMADcthulhu said:

[rhino needs to be put behind a boss that a pain like mesa is  too many noobs have him hes to op for them...]

Lol Ì bought Rhino pack straight for pl, and a couple of months later I bought Rhino Prime set from a player. I mained Rhino ever since. Guess what frame I will buy next? MESA, of course. I tried to farm her but those terrible Mutalist coords are rarer than diamonds.

Rhino will still be one of the most used frames, putting it behind a PITA boss will only encourage plat spending (his package is pure gold).

On 2018-05-03 at 2:30 AM, VengefulMaelstrom said:

DE, I really appreciate you guys working with the community to bring out Tennogen skins - but please start offering more skins which are buy-able with platinum for those on PC servers.  Getting one deluxe skin for one Warframe every 2-3 months doesn't really cut it.

Having too many cosmetics now being locked behind another cash paywall doesn't feel right when we already have platinum in the game.  Someone had to pay real money for the platinum so I don't see why we can't have this applied to Tennogen skins, and I wouldn't mind if it costed more platinum wise compared to deluxe skins.

Console players are already able to purchase Tennogen with platinum so I don't see why PC users cannot.

I strongly agree with this. At present the only cosmetic items really worth buying made by DE themselves are the deluxe skins, and very rarely some alt helmets, because those have the most detail and the most intriguing design change as opposed to standard alt helmets which either look dull (Khora's alt helm) or straight up ugly.

Instead of making all the tennogen items cost plat, why not have a sale once or twice a year that allows players to buy these items for plat like what DE does with skin sales, I know that people are going to say that players can just wait until tennogen items are plat-purchasable before getting it, costing the creators lots of money, but this is a community that's shown that it is willing to pay real money to support the creation of things like that, we can have some faith that not everyone is going to be a cheapskate and rip off tennogen creators and not give something in return for their efforts in making something absolutely amazing.

On 2018-05-06 at 2:52 PM, den2k said:

Lol Ì bought Rhino pack straight for pl, and a couple of months later I bought Rhino Prime set from a player. I mained Rhino ever since. Guess what frame I will buy next? MESA, of course. I tried to farm her but those terrible Mutalist coords are rarer than diamonds.

Rhino will still be one of the most used frames, putting it behind a PITA boss will only encourage plat spending (his package is pure gold).

I can feel you if you are hunting Mutalist Navs via Invasions. Try Derelict Defense or survival rotation B instead, while its still not 'raining' mutalist navs there, it will likely come more regularly.

10 hours ago, Urlan said:

I can feel you if you are hunting Mutalist Navs via Invasions. Try Derelict Defense or survival rotation B instead, while its still not 'raining' mutalist navs there, it will likely come more regularly.

20 missions, 0 keys. I actually got more of them doing Invasions. I'll buy Mesa when I'll finish building the other frames I'm farming, in the meantime I sell Mutalist Keys and coords to get some platinum while leveling up.

5 hours ago, den2k said:

20 missions, 0 keys. I actually got more of them doing Invasions. I'll buy Mesa when I'll finish building the other frames I'm farming, in the meantime I sell Mutalist Keys and coords to get some platinum while leveling up.

Fair enough, hope it works out.

sadness when you realise they nerfed the funniest melee mechanic of the game. exodia contagion + covert lethality was so fun. now it's completly impossible to use. hitting ennemies for 500dmg with a full dmg build feels bad. at least make it a bit stronger so we can use it in a non broke way. feelsbadman.

On 2018-05-06 at 1:52 PM, den2k said:

well then nerf him the problem is ppl early are going to suffer because you can be a skilless and still op i ran in to a guy today that was a example of that thout i was the best in the world  meanwhile i sat on oberon prime and kept the rest of the team alive 

6 hours ago, kingdomeTHEMADcthulhu said:

well then nerf him the problem is ppl early are going to suffer because you can be a skilless and still op i ran in to a guy today that was a example of that thout i was the best in the world  meanwhile i sat on oberon prime and kept the rest of the team alive 

Tbh Rhino without two augments is barely survivable. Once you get those augments you are more skilled as they require some thinking and timing to be used.

Rhino is good because he does not rely on any strange mechanic: each of his power is useful, themed and powerful. He can play any role, from point man to reviver, he can do defense losing only to frost and he's the best for hijacking. Why nerfing something that actually works? Winning missions with Rhino requires a lot of work since he has no tricks: only a thick armour and a chip on his shoulder. Equip him with the wrong weapon and he's worse than Titania. It requires constant moving and shooting, plus a careful management of his iron skin and ghastly fear of Scrambus and Nullifiers.

Equinox is much more n00b friendly for example, in fact I never met any single Rhino player who was unskilled but Equinox, Speedva or Limbo users? Most of them can't survive without cheesy meta and meta groups.

On 2018-05-08 at 4:44 PM, CaligulaYzark said:

sadness when you realise they nerfed the funniest melee mechanic of the game. exodia contagion + covert lethality was so fun. now it's completly impossible to use. hitting ennemies for 500dmg with a full dmg build feels bad. at least make it a bit stronger so we can use it in a non broke way. feelsbadman.

Yeah, I have to agree here. I will admit, between the Spin2Win Atterax and Viper Fang (My Knife Zaw w/ Exodia Contagion), I had way, way more fun with the Zaw and Exodia. With the recent 'fix' to Exodia Contagion's damage considering Covert Lethality, its usefulness has diminished to just about... well, nothing. Like Caligula said, it feels pretty bad when you use the Exodia and it does next to nothing against medium-level enemies, as opposed to high-level ones. And, much like others have mentioned, using it also took a modicum of skill to avoid blowing yourself up as well (I will admit to downing myself more than a few times using it, lol). You might not die in one hit if you accidentally catch yourself in the blast zone anymore, but neither does any enemy with even moderate defenses/leveling.

If I have a single request for DE right now, it's this: "Please, PLEASE bring back the previous 'unfixed' version of the Exodia Contagion. Using it was so enjoyable, and the fact that it's been 'fixed' to hell means that beauty is just gone, and it's back to the old Atterax/Memeing Strike builds for any sort of high-level gameplay. You've done it before with other 'bugs', please at least consider doing the same for the Exploding Throwing Knife."

If you guys agree, please like this post and post your own requests to return Exodia Contagion to its previous levels of fun.

Le ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 à 04:19, Towerdepths a dit :

Yeah, I have to agree here. I will admit, between the Spin2Win Atterax and Viper Fang (My Knife Zaw w/ Exodia Contagion), I had way, way more fun with the Zaw and Exodia. With the recent 'fix' to Exodia Contagion's damage considering Covert Lethality, its usefulness has diminished to just about... well, nothing. Like Caligula said, it feels pretty bad when you use the Exodia and it does next to nothing against medium-level enemies, as opposed to high-level ones. And, much like others have mentioned, using it also took a modicum of skill to avoid blowing yourself up as well (I will admit to downing myself more than a few times using it, lol). You might not die in one hit if you accidentally catch yourself in the blast zone anymore, but neither does any enemy with even moderate defenses/leveling.

If I have a single request for DE right now, it's this: "Please, PLEASE bring back the previous 'unfixed' version of the Exodia Contagion. Using it was so enjoyable, and the fact that it's been 'fixed' to hell means that beauty is just gone, and it's back to the old Atterax/Memeing Strike builds for any sort of high-level gameplay. You've done it before with other 'bugs', please at least consider doing the same for the Exploding Throwing Knife."

If you guys agree, please like this post and post your own requests to return Exodia Contagion to its previous levels of fun.

brb gtg start a change.org petition ;_;

1 hour ago, CaligulaYzark said:

brb gtg start a change.org petition ;_;

While you're at it, Wukong's Iron Vault please. 

Or is a lot of this going to be changed with Melee 3.0?

Honestly, a lot of fun mechanics in warframe are because the bugs exist. We come up with ludicrous ways of literally maiming our enemies. From exploding knives that can wipe entire rooms, to glaives thrown from a monkey that can make everything bleed within a 30m radius. 

We're supposed to be space ninjas that break the very laws of physics. While Melee 3.0 comes around the corner (along with the death of the spin to win status quo) I say that we need to be at our best. Even if it means the exploding knives of death and destruction return from the grave, even if it means bringing back the wukong exploding glaive trick with iron vault. Because these ones actually need skill for you to not die. We need weapons that have unique features.
...but at this cost, we don't need it being the new normal. We need each weapon to be specific for their own task of killing. And...this is going to be a big one. Cause if anyone remembers Syndrome's lines...

"When everyone is super, no one will be."

Basically, take this as a word of caution. Make weapons unique, but to the point where we want to use something that is different from our normal play style. Don't make it the new norm for everything.

Archived