Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get a "Upgrade to bundle" option?

VegetableBasket

Let's say I play Chroma, I go to customize his appearance, and I see he has a cool skin for 165 plat. I buy it.

Later on I'm browsing through the market and see that I can get a cool sword skin that's only in the Dynasty Collection. The collection (Chroma skin, sword skin, and sugatra) is 225 plat. The weapon and sugatra, you could argue, are worth about 60 plat then, but if I want them, I'd have to pay 225 plat for the entire bundle.

So, this happened with me, except with almost every deluxe skin. I also decided I want to buy every cosmetic from the market.

I'm not saying 100% of the skin's cost should be subtracted from the bundle price, but, it would be nice if I didn't have to pay ~350% of the price of the sword skin to get it. I'd love an "upgrade to bundle" option where some portion of already owned item's plat price is subtracted from the bundle's price, so you'd just be buying what you're missing. At least when it comes to bundles which have a mix of bundle exclusive items and peacemeal items. Realizing some items are bundle-or-nothing after you've paid for the majority of its content is a real feelsbadman moment.

Edited by VegetableBasket
grammar

I've desided to go for Oberon Feyarch skin only instead of bundle because at the time those weapon skins were for single specific weapon. Now that they're for the whole weapon class, I would buy a bundle. But 350% is indeed too much.

DE would probably get more plat out of us if they did this. I already have the Chroma Dynasty skin, but it's just not worth it for me to buy the skin again in a bundle. I might at some point, but I would definitely buy the rest of the bundle if that was another option for players who already have the skin.

Edited by BL4CKN0ISE