Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apothic Ingredients: Kill me please

numanoid

Currently doing silver grove quest. Seriously unhappy with scanning hidden objects. Actually getting a nauseous headache from constantly switching between first and third person, im this short off from puking on my keyboard.

Proposed Solutions

•  Mark them either
    • on map (loot radar) or
    • when near (blueprint shine)
  • Helios scans them, giving it some use.
  • Make them better to see in general
  • Make them instanced loot for every player like blueprints

Personaly I favor 1 and 4.

Edited by numanoid

12 hours ago, freeformline said:

I never had trouble with nausea, but it is really tedious. I'd like to see a Helios precept for scanning plants, or something similar. Above all that, though, I just want missions on Earth that are at a high enough level to be interesting.

Or maybe earth frame' passive = +30 plant radar? With earth frame = Oberan, this pet +1 revive is useless to me.

Actually these ideas were mentioned when she first came out, but after everyone got her and realized her abilities needed some work and constantly made suggestions to improve QOL. DE kinda swept her under the rug and the playerbase moved on. What I've learned in my time hunting the plants is the only place they are random is earth. Everywhere else they spawn in the same place only its rng if they spawn at all in the case of frostleaves and moon pitchers.

On 2018-05-15 at 7:29 PM, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

Actually these ideas were mentioned when she first came out, but after everyone got her and realized her abilities needed some work and constantly made suggestions to improve QOL. DE kinda swept her under the rug and the playerbase moved on. What I've learned in my time hunting the plants is the only place they are random is earth. Everywhere else they spawn in the same place only its rng if they spawn at all in the case of frostleaves and moon pitchers.

the problem remains when you have to revisit the specters for their mods when you're unwilling or unable to buy them in the economy.

Scanning all the plants for the Silver Grove quest wasn’t too bad for me, getting nauseded from the first person and third person view is pretty reasonable though. I wouldn’t actually mind having the plants be more visible towards players in-general.

Helios does scan them until your codex is full so there's that. You should have quite a lot from passive scanning alone. Did you mod your helios so that it prioritizes scans over fights? That could explain why you don't have at least half of the requirements met passively.

On 2018-05-23 at 1:59 AM, Gandergear said:

I believe chesa kubrows can still retrieve plant parts from the plants using retrieve. (Shhh no one tell DE they might 'fix' the dog if you know what im saying, not that retrieve works anyways)

This also works but is time consuming and you have to be outside of combat for the dog to even do it. Intense testing session was done.