Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another topic about Homophobia....

arimanari

Just now, Senketsu_ said:

And for the umpteenth time. even if you didnt mean to. that kind of statement(I wouldn't know im gay) is an advertisement to your sexuality. 

there is no rule against advertising your sexuality, there is a filter for bad words. Gay is not a bad word.

26 minutes ago, arimanari said:

WTF are you talking about? What did I share? Do DE bans people for revealing their heterosexuality in any way? NO.

that's because being a heterosexual is the norm as far as I am concerned historically and scientifically, and being a homo is not.

3 minutes ago, arimanari said:

Dude, for the nth time, i never advertised myself. I was simply asked if i like the girls in my country (by someone who was advertising massively how straight they are) and i said simply that I don't know ,can't tell, simply cause I'm gay. My problem is with DE finding the word "gay" offensive, while hundreds of others far more damaging are OKAY.

you literally said "simply cause im gay" which is you saying your orientation in a public space 

1 minute ago, Zinkaiser said:

that's because being a heterosexual is the norm as far as I am concerned historically and scientifically, and being a homo is not.

Lol.. Classic homophobia.. and then you tell me I'm wrong. Norm? Are you in the dark ages?

1 minute ago, YandereWaifu said:

you literally said "simply cause im gay" which is you saying your orientation in a public space 

again, read the ToS, there is nothing about revealing your sexuality in public. It's about using the g word. geeeeez

DE isn’t against homophobia, at all. They ban the word because people in this day an age use the word to discriminate others and/or to put others down and DE doesn’t want to see that in the chat or in the game in-general, which is why they ban the word.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

4 minutes ago, arimanari said:

Lol.. Classic homophobia.. and then you tell me I'm wrong. Norm? Are you in the dark ages?

this isnt homophobia this is scientific and historical fact. homosexuality hasnt been socially accepted since the early 2000's. Hell the whole rainbow flag started is a symbol against racial discrimination. and was later taken over by the homosexual community. 

Edited by Senketsu_

2 minutes ago, arimanari said:

again, read the ToS, there is nothing about revealing your sexuality in public. It's about using the g word. geeeeez

simple rule is - don't be an idiot. If you came to region chat to be on "edge" to insulting people and spamming unconstructive posts such as "traps are(not) gay" then you should not be there.
If you have questions related to the game, or gameplay, or you need some info on dates and whatever then region chat can be helpful.
that goes for politics, region chat is made as quick help for people, it is cancer as every other region chat but at least it has useful commands for people who know how to use them - really helpful for newbs (when Baro, where Nova etc)

Any word can mean a ban if you abuse it's meaning, like, abortion is not really a bad word, but if I tell you that you are a inbred failed abortion then I kinda deserve a ban.

Rule 1 - don't use regon chat
Rule 2 - if you ignore Rule 1 then just don't be an idiot, you can have a joke without that

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

this isnt homophobia this is scientific and historical fact.

It is not a fact since homosexuals are as fertile as any other individual. It has nothing to do with procreation and stuff. Plus there are no evidence that the majority of humans are 100% heterosexual, so gtfo.

Filter sees banned word Squelches user. Mod sees offender use word intending context and history of squelch is punished for using none filtered intended context word 48-hour ban. the filter doesn't care that your homosexual the mod did not care if you are homosexual I don't care if you're a homosexual. go have fun this topic is asinine.

Just now, YandereWaifu said:

simple rule is - don't be an idiot. If you came to region chat to be on "edge" to insulting people and spamming unconstructive posts such as "traps are(not) gay" then you should not be there.
If you have questions related to the game, or gameplay, or you need some info on dates and whatever then region chat can be helpful.
that goes for politics, region chat is made as quick help for people, it is cancer as every other region chat but at least it has useful commands for people who know how to use them - really helpful for newbs (when Baro, where Nova etc)

Any word can mean a ban if you abuse it's meaning, like, abortion is not really a bad word, but if I tell you that you are a inbred failed abortion then I kinda deserve a ban.

Rule 1 - don't use regon chat
Rule 2 - if you ignore Rule 1 then just don't be an idiot, you can have a joke without that

Dude, I've been into this game for years. I'm at my max at everything, i am here to help people. I chat with a lot of friends in the region chat and they were never offended by who am i and what i am. I understand that DE is trying to reduce homophobia, but my ORIGINAL point was that banning words like gay, lesbian and few others, are NOT the way to go. They only give more power to these words.

1 minute ago, arimanari said:

It is not a fact since homosexuals are as fertile as any other individual. It has nothing to do with procreation and stuff. Plus there are no evidence that the majority of humans are 100% heterosexual, so gtfo.

you're wrong, and add to that, much more than 50% of homos have STDs like aids and other nasty stuff, so go figure.

if you're speaking statistics, tell us how many are the homos compared to the heteros then? hm? in %? come on...

2 minutes ago, Zinkaiser said:

you're wrong, and add to that, much more than 50% of homos have STDs like aids and other nasty stuff, so go figure.

if you're speaking statistics, tell us how many are the homos compared to the heteros then? hm? in %? come on...

Dude, if admins are reading this, you should be banned permanently. This is hate speech. 
But thanks, you are just helping with my case.

Edited by arimanari

Where is @[DE]Aidan when you need him ?

1 minute ago, arimanari said:

but my ORIGINAL point was that banning words like gay, lesbian and few others, are NOT the way to go. They only give more power to these words.

But don't you understand that people can use those words to offend others ? and that's why bot bans for using them... no one cares who you are, what color, what gender, what nationality etc... we are all here to play warframe 

never said all humans werent 100% hetro, and lol the existence of two genders is literally for human procreation to continue the species.  

from what i know its pretty obvious that homos and even bisexuals are minorities also while you might be as fertile, whats the point instating that? adam and steve cant naturally procreate