Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raptor - buggy boss from hell

BrazilianJoe

So today is Sortie day! Raptor boss on Sortie!

I have found several different problems: 

1) No path to boss, doors were all closed, only had half a dozen tiles at the start of the map. Marker kept pointing at nowhere. 

2) Factory outlet destruction notbeing acknowledged, making boss fight unable to progress. 

3) Raptor spawned inside factory outlet prop/below floor, untargetable, making boss fight unable to progress

4) Raptor failing to spawn at the beginning or any step of the fight, making it unable to progress. 

Eventually I gave up, no Sortie today. 

Fix Raptor plz?

52 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

1) No path to boss, doors were all closed, only had half a dozen tiles at the start of the map. Marker kept pointing at nowhere. 

2) Factory outlet destruction notbeing acknowledged, making boss fight unable to progress. 

3) Raptor spawned inside factory outlet prop/below floor, untargetable, making boss fight unable to progress

4) Raptor failing to spawn at the beginning or any step of the fight, making it unable to progress. 

1. Sounds like an unrelated bug that we've known for a while. If by it you mean that the marker was pointing straight to the objective without acounting for doors and such.
  2. You are certein that you didn't miss. right? Just checking.
  3. Have encountered this once and here is a temporary solution. Weapons with big enough AoE to reach it, or enough punchthrough to wall hack.
  4. No comment.

I must be the luckiest player alive, because I've never had any issue with Raptor, be it on sorties or kuva siphons/floods, I actually enjoy the fight. I'm MR25.

The bug with the marker is already known, not exactly related to Raptor-only, but so far there's always a way to reach the objective. Maybe you just got lost or didn't know/explore the tileset.