Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I din't get the Gara Blueprint from her Mission

Topkiller20

I finish the Garas Mission and i din't get Anything

i know i have to farm her parts but my problem is that i din't got her vlueprint from her mission can i get it back ? 

or should i play again the mission ( i can't play the mission) soo... i need help with that !!

i know i have to farm her parts but my problem is that i din't got her vlueprint from her mission can i get it back ? 

or should i play again the mission ( i can't play the mission) soo... i need help with that !!

4 minutes ago, Topkiller20 said:

Use the 'Warframe Support' button above to file a support ticket.

They should be able to see that you completed the quest and give you the BP.

You ONLY get the main blueprint from the quest (At least you should. I might be terribly wrong) the actual blueprint parts you need to get by completing bounty missions at Plains of Eidolon by taking bounty assignment from Konzu.

If you didn't get the blueprint for the warframe (which requires you to have neuroptics, chassis and systems BPs) follow what Sintag said about Zendesk.

Edited by AlendasNaro