The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request to Transfer from Xb1 to PC

15 minutes ago, (XB1)KokuRou142 said:

It's been a while since I played, I really don't want to start all over on PC, I would do (or pay) just about anything to make this happen. It shouldn't be an issue considering both XB1 and PC is both basically Microsoft. So.

"PC" is not Microsoft, Windows is Microsoft, but you don't buy(play) the game from windows, it just provides the basic interface for the program to run, which is entirely different to developing something for a highly managed system like whatever the XBox runs on.
But because of how licensing for the consoles works, they have the rights over account information, even though it is managed by DE, which means you'd need to get Microsoft to let it happen, which means Microsoft lose a potential customer, which means they won't allow it.

10 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

That is no longer being offered.

It was never offered, it was only from PC to console, not the other way around, as OP want's it.

Edited by Carnage2K4

Just now, (XB1)KokuRou142 said:

When was it being offered?

Actually never, it was allowed for pc to get a copy to ps4 when it first hit console.  It turned out to be a one time deal.

Just restart its not so bad I got my PC account up to mr16 in the past few weeks of slow ish updates.  Restarting is alot easier when you know the GA. E really well.

Just now, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Actually never, it was allowed for pc to get a copy to ps4 when it first hit console.  It turned out to be a one time deal.

Just restart its not so bad I got my PC account up to mr16 in the past few weeks of slow ish updates.  Restarting is alot easier when you know the GA. E really well.

I spent a good $1000 USD on Warframe for the XB1, I do NOT want that to go to waste. It might seem like a lot, and it is, but I had (at the time and I still do) a lot of faith in DE. I really don't want to start over on a whole new account. I have things on XB1 that I won't be able to get on the PC.

1 minute ago, (XB1)KokuRou142 said:

I spent a good $1000 USD on Warframe for the XB1, I do NOT want that to go to waste. It might seem like a lot, and it is, but I had (at the time and I still do) a lot of faith in DE. I really don't want to start over on a whole new account. I have things on XB1 that I won't be able to get on the PC.

I spent alot on my ps4 account much much less on the restart, I already have a couple rivens on my PC account that are better than my mains version.  Plus the super bar with tennocon is coming up that fells the last couple gaps I have other than cosmetics and Mr fodder stuff.

17 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Nope, transferring platforms is not going to happen ever again.

i wouldnt say never, but it is not looking like it will happen anytime soon. DE has said they would like to offer it, but getting sony and microsoft to agree on the details is the hard part

12 minutes ago, Caobie said:

i wouldnt say never, but it is not looking like it will happen anytime soon. DE has said they would like to offer it, but getting sony and microsoft to agree on the details is the hard part

It’s already been confirmed that it won’t happen again by Reb recently. 

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

26 minutes ago, (XB1)KokuRou142 said:

If DE had their way, they'd probably allow you to hop about at your discretion. PS4 in one room, then hop onto Xbox the next room over. Sadly, as was mentioned, Sony and MS don't really like this.

There is a silver lining though. Console is getting M/K support, and current-gen games are inherently forward compatible, so Warframe will be on the nextbox... probably not much of a silver lining, but if the account means a lot then it's something.

I started on ps4 during the summer of 2015. Spring 2016, I built my own pc for the first time. And just like you, I wanted to switch but all I had mastered was so hard to abandon. Leaving 1500 hrs and having to redo them all wasnt a very fun thought.

It took me half a year to decide and left ps4 January 2017. It was tough in the beginning, back at square one, feeling like you had all the knowledge but no tools to utilise it. 

But you know, Mastery works! It thought me what to go after first, what to collect and how to do both in the best/fastest way possible. I do miss the money i've spent on the ps4 but then again, it did help DE continue with this masterpiece! Mr 21 now (almost 22) and I don't miss the ps4 at all^^

Edited by Gunnah

3 hours ago, (XB1)KokuRou142 said:

It's been a while since I played, I really don't want to start all over on PC, I would do (or pay) just about anything to make this happen. It shouldn't be an issue considering both XB1 and PC is both basically Microsoft. So.

If they transfer your data to PC, you probably will never play your Xbox ever again. Then, they can’t make money off of you. Why do you think they would ever do that? Yes, people are greedy and they aren’t gonna make one exception just because you want to. You have to accept that the world isn’t centered around you.

Il y a 5 heures, (XB1)KokuRou142 a dit :

Some time their are PC to Consoles, but never consoles to PC. Microsoft and Sony don't want player leave their consoles