The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Timer issues since 22.20.9.1 [Fixed]

Invisibleaxeman

Hello everyone,

not long ago, while I was playing a mobile defense mission solo with Limbo, I found out that if I used cataclysm near the terminal I was supposed to defend, the objective would be automatically completed. I was able to replicate this bug again in a different mission. Don't remember exactly where the first time happened, but the second was while in Aten; this allowed me to complete all the objectives in under two minutes.

Came here to see if instant-fail mission timers on Cetus was a known issue.

I was a little surprised to see it's game-wide.

On the upside, guys, this means we must be really close to The Sacrifice! They're breaking all sorts of core mechanics, this quest must really shake things up!

(edit: posting in bugs section >.<)

I've tried multiple bounties since installing all of the updates - On the 1st or 2nd objective the bounty fails immediately upon reaching the objective point.

Edited by Kino8

Although I guessed that it's just about timer countdown missions (because there is no problem in survival missions), I saw that the bug doesn't happen in excavation mission which has countdown. Just for a notice.

Something similar happened to me when trying to do the Rescue sortie; the countdown is something like 20x the normal speed, resulting in near instant failure.

Does the timer just count really fast? If so, I think we have a culprit.

June 7th Sortie 2 is a Grineer Rescue mission is bugged to where even if you don't sound alarms prematurely, when opening first door to get in room for Hostage Cells, the Hostage is instantly killed and fails the mission..

Damn.. i was starting to think there was a change to where sounding an alarm prematurely would start a timer on killing the Hostage..

2 minutes ago, hellodownthere said:

then don't enter the room through the door enter under it. but for DE to know of the bug is important so gj

all rescue tiles have a place you can enter the cell area without needing to access the door panel 

In sortie you can't do that

4 minutes ago, hellodownthere said:

then don't enter the room through the door enter under it. but for DE to know of the bug is important so gj

all rescue tiles have a place you can enter the cell area without needing to access the door panel 

It's not the holding cell door. It's the entire jail area. The door leading into the room is where the Sortie execution timer is tied... and it sets a 3 second timer.

24 minutes ago, hellodownthere said:

yes you can, i did it

Not in today's Sortie Rescue (Pacific, Earth). 

I know there is a 'secret' room in today's map that leads to one of the cells, but the timer will count down super fast resulting in instant failure ONCE you open the FIRST door (that requires two people to open in public mode) before you get to that 'secret' room.

tried 3 times to do it, 1st 2 I thought it was because someone joined the session partway and thought it bugged. 3rd tried solo mode and as soon as I open the door to the jail, timer is on 0:00 and lotus says "we're running out of time tenno!" and then tells me the hostage is dead and mission over. RIP looks like the Grineer have finally made a more responsive defense system.

When I was trying to complete today`s sortie when this happened:

Instantly when you enter the prison the timer gets to 0 and the mission is failed no matter how much I tried.

This is only today sortie mission but it`s a pretty bad bug that can be fixed easily.