Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well thats a bummer (Limbo Theorem Quest)

FlusteredFerret

Just completed the quest by building Limbo's chassis and discovered you DON'T get the frame at the end...after finding all its blueprints and crafting all the components.

Seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Wasn't especially looking forward to getting Limbo, but I'd have thought it was logical to assume you'd end up with the frame after completing the quest.

11 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

So you didn't go to the market and buy the main bp?

Never occurred to me. I figured the main BP would be included in the quest. :sad:

11 minutes ago, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

You just have to build him. Its the same with all the frame quest. Youll get all the parts and just need to build

10 minutes ago, konaka123 said:

If you have all the components and the bp  is in the marketplace why not just build it?

Well I built all the components after I got the blueprints after each excavation mission.

10 minutes ago, lennieplop60 said:

you can craft the frame using the components, so you do get it at the end. His main blueprint is the quest reward, if I'm not mistaken. You must be very new to warframe  😛

Nope. You get the component blueprints by finding these weird orb things, which Ordis uses to direct you to the location of the different parts. You then do excavation missions to acquire them. Main BP didn't show up. Guess I'll have to get it from the market, as previously suggested.

And yes, I am quite new to WF. Been playing a while (around 6 months) but still so much stuff I don't know. :wink:

Anyway, thanks for the replies everyone.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

About Questframes:

Spoiler

Questframes aren't rewarded in built form. Mirage, Chroma, Limbo, Inaros, and Titania are rewarded via their components which are attained throughout their quests and their base blueprints which are given upon Quest completion. Other Questframes like Nidus, Octavia, and Harrow, require extensive farming of very specific locations and other gametypes in order to obtain their components, which aren't given during the quest; the Quest merely provides the base blueprint. Chroma is also one of those frames since Specters of the Rail changed how The New Strange progresses.

Cinematic Quests and mild spoilers.

Spoiler

However, Cinematic Quest rewards usually provide one or more completed items, and sometimes a blueprint for the second item. The most imminent one - The Sacrifice - will bring Excalibur Umbra as the completed, ready-built reward as well as some kind of unique Umbra sword, besides Ballas' own sword which I expect will be awarded like War Within's Orvius throwing disc, though I could be wrong. 

On that note, Ballas' Sword will be the first ever true Orokin weapon to enter the game.

1 minute ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Never occurred to me. I figured the main BP would be included in the quest. :sad:

Just a heads up, the main bp for all Warframes either comes from the market for credits or at the end of a quest (excluding Primes). So if you didn't get it from one source it's in the other source.