Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I don't know if this has been reported before...  Yesterday while checking the performance of exodia force (ridiculous bad)  noticed that this arcane is affecting Exalted weapons. Actually, perhaps every zaw arcane is affecting exalted weapons except Exodia Brave. I tested with Exodia force, brave and hunt and could check that the effects were triggered when the arcanes' condition were met... In this case, on status effect and slams. Ah it happened on Excal Umbra, Normal and Valkyr. Too bad this is apparently a bug 😕

I don't know if this the right place because it's the first time I report something, but since the Hotfix 23.0.7 I notice my screen sometimes turns black or turns off when i try to open some menù or while loading screens. This happened yesterday, i will try again today. Sorry for my bad English 😅

POST EDIT:

It seems gone now, probably it was been a weird glitch.

Edited by SkullRam94

Hello!

I have encountered a problem while playing a mission. I was flying towards the said mark then I fell. Instead of respawning to a normal place, I kept on falling on the same spot where I fell in the first place. A friend told me not to send this as a ticket but instead, post it here. I hope you can help me, I have encountered this a couple of times already that's why I have the video for it. (Sorry for the low quality)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l93inaycgew8uoh/video-1529668609.mp4?dl=0

(P.S. I don't know if I will post it here or not but there are a lot of times that I need to restart the mission because of this bug)

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I can no longer equip Dual Oculus on my Operator.  It treats Dual Oculus as if it were None.  If I set it to None and leave Operator Appearance, it switches back to Dual Oculus but the glasses themselves don't appear.

Edit: My bad, what's actually broken is the various Masks you can buy in Cetus.  The glasses are hidden because I'm supposed to be wearing the mask instead, but the mask simply isn't there despite being equipped in the Body tab.  I did eventually fix it, but it required selecting a different mask, then going back to the original; going to None and back did NOT fix it.

Edited by VGPowerlord

I have to add another new bug, 
and that is that I can not see ANY PLAYER IN ANY COMMON PLACE, 
even in the dojo. I do not know what to do, 
I've tried everything but it's the same and it's crap because I want to trade and I can not.
And the Ordis story bug is still happening too ..

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/966297-problems-with-the-ordis-history-please-read-this/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/975908-cant-see-any-players/

I, really, I do not know why I'm writing here, 
if these bugs are not going to be fixed, 
especially that of Ordis, which has been going on for more than a year. 
The forums are supposed to be reviewed, but I feel that this is not the case.
Edited by -Eruimae-

A lot of cosmetic armor pieces don't seem to align properly on Limbo Prime's shoulders or legs. Some of the armors either don't stay where they should properly (any shoulder armor; it seems to move with Limbo Prime normally, but the moment you stop walking around, it shifts out of place), end up jutting out at certain angles on one side and not the other (such as with the Riv Elite Guard leg armor; the left leg armor sits fine, but the right leg armor is sitting at an odd angle and has the bottom of the armor jutting out), or the armor is placed in such a way that it ends up hidden from view (the upper part of the Dendra Leg Guard for the left leg and the Nidinia Leg Plate for the right leg).

A lot of players are having trouble with the loading screens, I figured at first that verifying and optimizing the cache (multiple times) would fix it but it seems to be unrelated. Sometimes (maybe a third/fourth of the time for me) regardless of where I travel (Ex: relay, PoE, mission etc.) the bar in the loading screen loads and the game never starts, the loading screen doesn't disappear and sometimes I hear the battle or mission sounds. The only way to get rid of it is to force close the game and restart. I haven't tried this in solo. We can all wait for a fix, I just hope DE knows about the issue.

Summary: User can get trapped in a fall/respawn loop on Ceres - Gabii

Description:

In the large room with thin connected walkways, large gaps between them, large pipes underneath them, all converging on a central console. Near the back of the room you can land on one of those pipes below the walkways. If the user is crouching while on that pipe and falls off they get trapped in a falling animation that continually respawns them back on top of the pipe such that they fall off instantaneously. 

Steps to repro:

1. Navigate to the above described room (apologies if the description isn't great, attaching some screenshots that hopefully help)

2. Land on a cylindrical pipe near the back of the room (again see screenshots)

3. Bullet jump into the pipe such that you land on it

4. Fall off the pipe while crouched

Result: User respawns back onto the pipe such that they fall off it without being able to move out.

Repro: Initially encountered accidentally (from a different angle than described here), but was able to reproduce when I tried it intentionally.

Note: When encountered naturally, getting knocked down didn't fix anything but reviving sent me to another room and I was able to move normally again. Additionally it seems that depending on the angle you're falling at (you can get stuck sliding down the pipe as opposed to just falling straight down), pausing can just completely break the UI and leave you with a black screen.

Attachments: https://imgur.com/a/dB7Rg5F

Hopefully this was helpful! Sorry for no video (I don't have any capture software installed), but let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Just had a bug that soft-locked my game and forced me to alt+F4. Occurred as I was leaving Hepit in the Void. I was holding tab as I went to exit the mission, and it the extraction animation played as normal. However the 'Mission Time' kept increasing during the animation. Then my screen went black and I could hear sounds as if I was still in the mission. A few seconds later I appeared where I had been before extraction, though everything on my HUD was gone. Aborting the mission did nothing, and I seemed stuck where I was outside of force closing the game.

Edited by CrungleBungus
Forgot Details

My launcher would finish "Checking for updates" but then it'd go "Verifying download cache" but then a split second later it'd say "Update failed!

If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.

Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.

The update will be restarted shortly.."

I tried to turn off 64bit mode, and it worked, but that turned up a whole new issue. "Verifying download cache" would go up to 100% but reset there.

I have a problem ...... I haven't played the game for 5 months and now I am trying to update the game to last version and I need to download 4019G but when I start the update it downloads only 1-3 mb and it goes to 100% and then it says update failed and it will be restarted shortly but nothing happens every time ...... I hope this will be fixed soon

Edited by raw446

Is it expected that Loki's decoy should be blocking your shots through it? Noticed this happening after the changes to melee weapons to not go through objects.

Also, following the changes to the inventory UI, I can no longer search for appearance items that are already built and owned. The foundry correctly shows they are owned though. See attached screenshot for an example with Gara Virago Helmet:

https://i.imgur.com/MtwBSbR.png

While the blueprint shows up in the new inventory layout, the already built one does not.

Exalted blade bug

This is what happened:

I chose Excalibur Umbra and entered the simulation device (do not remember its exact name, the place on the left where you can spawn enemies to test damage and do similar things) at Cephalon Simaris'. I have only my melee weapon equipped.

I turned up the item wheel and equipped the "synthesis scanner", my warframe (Excalibur umbra) is now appearing as with empty hands. In this state I summoned the exalted blade. However, when I preform combos, it appears to me that the moves from my melee stance (to be more exact, I equipped "Prisma Dual Cleavers" as melee with the stance “Swirling Tiger”) and the exalted blade stance ("Exalted blade") kind of mixed together, making my warframe to preform a combo with a series of mixed moves.

To make it more clear, here is a comparison.

After the actions mentioned above were done, I inserted the following keys: attack-attack-pause-attack-attack-attack-attack, with the exalted umbra blade in hand:

What i expect is:

The pause combo from the stance "Exalted blade" to be performed, in details, 2 slashes followed by 2 consecutive horizontal slashes and so on

What actually happened is:

The first 2 slashes from the pause combo worked perfectly fine, as well as the first horizontal slash, however, after the horizontal slash, the warframe started to make the following move in the pause combo of "Swirling Tiger", chopping 6 times quickly and swirly with one hand empty and the exalted blade appearing in a buggy manner in the other hand.

This is just one example, acturally this happens to all melee weapons and stances alike. During the process all hits are registered, and the damage they dealt is "exalted blade damage". This will make the exalted blade extremely powerful by equipping a weapon with innate high attack speed and mods such as Primed Fury or Berserker

Please fix this.

I have been experiencing a nuisance bug now since a couple of patches prior to sanctuary onslaught release (apologies for lacking specificity, I assumed this would discovered and amended sooner).

The bug itself occurs inconsistently, however, the event when it occurs is consistent - on auto-reload.

When the bug occurs on auto-reload, what occurs when I expect the primary weapon to cycle through auto-reload is instead the frame is now holding the equipped melee weapon. The overlay still highlights the selected weapon (primary or secondary), and I can neither reload manually or fire the weapon.

The only method I've found to remedy the warframe from holding the melee weapon as though it's a farkin handgun, or golf sale sign, is to double tap 'switch gun' key.

This issue is much more of a nuisance and more immediately noticeable whilst using a weapon such as Tigris.

When attacked by Stalker, he is permanently invisible and I can't seem to hit him at all.  Has happened every time I have run into him.  I have just unlocked the Natah quest and am up to Titania on Uranus.

2 hours ago, Pariah34 said:

I have been experiencing a nuisance bug now since a couple of patches prior to sanctuary onslaught release (apologies for lacking specificity, I assumed this would discovered and amended sooner).

The bug itself occurs inconsistently, however, the event when it occurs is consistent - on auto-reload.

When the bug occurs on auto-reload, what occurs when I expect the primary weapon to cycle through auto-reload is instead the frame is now holding the equipped melee weapon. The overlay still highlights the selected weapon (primary or secondary), and I can neither reload manually or fire the weapon.

The only method I've found to remedy the warframe from holding the melee weapon as though it's a farkin handgun, or golf sale sign, is to double tap 'switch gun' key.

This issue is much more of a nuisance and more immediately noticeable whilst using a weapon such as Tigris.

Been noticing this a lot, but only the past few days. But then it's been happening 5-15 times during a mission.

It's a bit hard to find a pattern in it. I've been wondering if it's something to do with Pyrana Prime since I've had that equipped on a lot of my frames lately, but it also seems like the frame does the 'block knockdown/pull' animation right before the bug happens and then gets stuck with the melee weapon in block position (and with Nekros Prime, some weird string in the other hand ... and sometimes the ethereal version of the Pyrana Prime sticking out of his crotch. Which just seems wrong). I do have Power Drift equipped, so I don't know if that might be involved; it's the same block anim. Also, for me it doesn't only happen on auto-reload.

It's probably a coincidence, but I've had the bug happen a lot with the Corinth and the Kohm. Not with Arca Plasmor or Amprex, oddly.

Edited by SimilarMcM
Addition

Whenever you leave operator mode, usually after a dash, your mouse sensitivity will be greatly increased.

This can happen anywhere, though apparently getting in and out of an Archwing (such as in PoE) fixes it.

I believe the effects stack but I wasn't able to confirm. It did feel like my sensitivity got worse and worse each time I went into and out of operator mode after a dash, but was hard to tell.