The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Whenever I try to use Transference to go back into Umbra when I am not the host of the game, it kills my Operator twice, then bugs the camera out twice. I basically can't use Operator mode with this bug unless I want to get motion sick or dive off of the nearest anything while the camera moves back to its normal position.

It puts me in Umbra, the camera doesn't move to Umbra for about a second and a half, I suddenly have Transference static, the camera bugs into Umbra's head and I get a second stack of Transference static. The camera then takes about 2 full seconds to get back to where Umbra is if you move while this is happening.

On a side note there's a bug in The Sacrifice quest where

Spoiler

It becomes impossible to use transference to go into Umbra's mind as it just sends you back into your frame. This occurs even if you are right next to, or even clipping into Umbra when you do it. This appears to be fixed if you restart the game.

Thanks

Question / Potential bug:

Currently when transitioning from Operator to Excalibur Umbra and back, i ALWAYS receive the Transference Static debuff - previously this used to only get applied if i "died" in operator form. There's no mention of this in the change logs, so is this a bug or intended by design?

I had  a couple of months without playing, And downloaded Warframe and did all the new launcher options (verify download cache, Optimize load times.) but the game crashed just before it started loading on the progression bar. I then untoggle DirectX 10 and the game started. (My Direct X 11 isnt avaliable.).  All my graphics settings prior to this mainline were at the lowest. But playing on Direct 9, Like the warning said makes my game a little bit more slower and tends to freeze more.

I hope there's a fix on the future.

1. Blade-and-Whip missing animations

Back when the Mios was released, the weapon had a nice idle animation where the Warframe spins the whip a few times before retracting it. You can see it from the video here (at 10:46, if timestamp didn't work):

Now, however, it uses the same animation as Dual Swords, which you can see in the GIF below. Much less unique and much more boring if I may say.

2yWvCJU.gif

2. Mios is currently using Lacera's shiny cord instead of its own

Mios used to have a more organic cord, like a tendon, which fits with its infested design. However, right now it's sharing the same cord as Lacera, most likely a bug. that happened around the same time as the first one (animations mixed up, weapon art mixed up...). You can see the difference by looking at how it's colored, because the original Mios cord had multiple color channels along it instead of a single solid color like the Lacera.

Lacera cord on Mios
335b717902.jpg

You can get an idea of how it looks like before from this video here, right at the beginning. Notice how the cord has less segmented nodes, and has both red and green lines, reflecting Mogamu's color scheme of red and green on the weapon. As an added bonus, you can also see the idle animation that we lost there.

Edited by Casardis

Mesa's Peacemaker has some incorrect crit chance calculations when the player is the client in the session. It doesn't apply to host from my testing.

The build I use only features Primed Pistol Gambit as the crit chance modifier.

wp6WKsR.jpg

While using Primed Pistol Gambit it appears to orange crit at a rate I'd describe as ~120% cc.

BTZ3xww.jpg

I usually also use Arcane Avenger and Cat's eye resulting in additional +90% crit chance. This appears as red crits in effect at a rate of 205-210% cc.

3iMuhzN.jpg

This doesn't appear to be an effect of anything to do with secondaries because the testing I did returned the same results regardless of rivens, mods and even having an equipped secondary.

When i'm using Mesa's Peacemaker in public party with someone, regulator  pistols have crit chance more than 100%, but while i'm alone, or in private party, chance is normal(67.5%).

Screenshot of double crit:U2vp8oR.jpg

Edited by temchik00
misspelling

Using Artemis bow along with a sentinel with vacuum equipped causes all ammo and energy pickups to be stuck in the vacuum constantly making the sound of being picked up.

I'm not sure how to recreate this next issue at the moment but the problem with vacuum happens every mission, and solving that should solve the one below

On several occasions using Artemis bow with vacuum on has eventually locked out all of my abilities when I go into transference, switching me to my primary weapon and causing the "ability in use" message to appear, preventing quick melee, weapon switching, and any ability including transference,. Ammo drops and energy pickups continue to be stuck in the vacuum when this happens. Fully dying and reviving does fix it as well.

Today in bug frame,

I've encountered many bugs to date and I'm going to try and detail them all as best as I can so they can be replicated, and fixed.

The picture in the spoiler below shows the UI when using [Riven Mod] in chat and opening the menu, that the chat can be opened, and when it's not the target on your reticle, it stays present even after you're no longer using chat. Pretty simple to replicate.

Spoiler

K6MNXe0.jpg

Up next in the spoiler below is a screenshot of the mods menu accessed from any dojo. Going to mods from the menu, opens the mods menu, side ways only. As shown in the following screenshot.

Spoiler

p0CH301.jpg

And now for bleeding containers. I was helping a person run for an Octavia Chassis on Plato, Lua. When we spawned in I walked through a door way and heard the hum of a rare container, and sure enough, I found one. Broke it open with my melee and it broke, with a spray of blood all over itself. I didn't know metal containers bled. See screenshot in spoiler below.

Spoiler

m6BNSsg.jpg

And now we have a bug that was suppose to have been fixed with the Jordas Precept, which wasn't fixed in the Jordas Assassinate mission node. What you have to do is play as client, and get the host or even try skipping the cutscene yourself until you're spawned 4,000 meters away from the objective. I've reported this bug before already with video and as much detail as I could about it, and here's the bug again after U23.

Spoiler

FrNI60k.jpg

Ik8imsd.jpg

Here we are now for the video(s) I have taken of other bugs.

To replicate, just put an enemy to sleep with Equinox, shoot it down to half health where it'll wake up, put it back to sleep, and try to shoot it with that same gun you used before. You have to use other guns to kill it.

I have 1 more video to upload to post, but I haven't finished uploading it yet. I'll edit back later and put it in.

This bug is a bit hard to replicate, I can't honestly say I've been able to do it again since then. If I tried hard enough I am sure I could do it, but let's just get on with how to do it.

What you need to do is simply have Umbra equipped, go to mission and repeated swap between Operator and Umbra while trying to move around as you swap. It will glitch you to this, which I've progressed further by pressing 4 to equip exalted blade, which completely broke things to where Umbra was going wherever he wanted and I had to fight him to get him to go to my mission objective. Unable to use melee, shoot, or go where I wanted. The person in squad got downed and I managed to make my way to him, pressed X one time and it reverted controls over to me, resuming animation, and then Exalted Blade activated for real.

Spoiler

Edited by Alcatraz

Game Tabbing Out Bug

So for 3 days in a row now, when I start the game, I've been getting this bug. What happens is the game will randomly tab out, and go back to my homescreen/desktop. It makes it hard to do simple tasks like login, and then If I'm in a mission, well that's even worse. I've tried restarting the game and that usually doesn't fix it, it only gets fixed after a period of time. Here's a video I took: 

Hey sorry this is a few days after Baro left, I kinda forgot to report it while he was here. But Excalibur Umbra, despite being a Prime Warframe in every sense except for name (he even gets 250 energy from Orokin Death Orbs), doesn't cause Baro to use his "Golden Warrior" dialogue.

Reproduction is really easy. Just equip Umbra and unequip any Prime weaponry you may have and talk to Baro. He'll look down on you as though you were common rabble.

On 2018-06-16 at 5:32 AM, Momaw said:

Tulok seems to work okay for me, can you be more specific what kind of fish you were hitting and what frame etc?

Does it on every frame and every fish that I've tried so far (Specifically after equipping that spear). It also sometimes glitches my animations into a static, landing after long fall position if I fall into water after the glitch starts. I normally play with a friend and he's never had this issue come up even tho we've been doing the same activity.