The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

First time bug poster so sorry if I miss any guidelines.

This was right after I got out after beating the lua mission where I killed all the sentinels and reobtained the umbra warframe. I was customizing and my customization screen bugged out when I tried to upgrade umbra. I could see stuff get highlighted and the screen even moved to my sentinel when I hovered over it, but I couldn't click anything and I also couldn't escape out of the screen.

Edit:

I was able to achieve it again by:

1) relog

2) swapped to valkyr and played around with mods

3) try to continue quest to goto earth but it wouldn't let me 

4) swap warframes again and now I'm in this state

AFzyD.jpg

After relogging it seems my warframe is valk again

UPDATE: When I try to equip umbra in cetus, he's not in my inventory.

Edited by sinZsoul

1 minute ago, -Palastan- said:

FIX PLEASE READ: FIX FOR LAST MISSION BUG

During the fight with the sentients you can use umbra all you want, but KILL THE LAST ENEMY WITH YOUR OPERATOR.

This will trigger the cinematic cut scene and allow you to finish the quest.

Did not work for me

Just now, zerofighter005v said:

Then is a wise choice not to download a big update and play the main quest immidiately at launch day and instead wait for the next day or a few more before doing so?

If you want the quest to run smoothly and not have bugs, then yes. Wait a few days for all hotfixes and then update and play the quest with no interruptions lol 

1 hour ago, Lugia said:

So when I got to the point after calming the beast and being able to equip it i tried to switch loudouts because it defaulted back to my main frame loadout so i went back to default and equipped umbra then when i exited the mod screen after switching to regular excal to check my build on him then jumping back to umbra I get locked the moment i switch to umbra meaning nothing in arsenal works

But i can switch between loadout slots

exactly, warframe please fix lol i wanna play the quest  

Edit: so to fix this you need to have a friend force you into a mission while frozen on umbra. Thats what i did anyways.

Edited by Silverhawk1602

After I have seen the cut sean with the board game and return. My marker still says Use Transference on Umbra and there is no maker on the map. Umbra is just standing there doing nothing other than his idle animations. I have tried restarting my game and it doesn't work nore dose restarting the mission.

Edited by SilverRose48

3 minutes ago, Shoryuu said:

If you want the quest to run smoothly and not have bugs, then yes. Wait a few days for all hotfixes and then update and play the quest with no interruptions lol 

Because I don't want to play "The Sacrifice" until a) the bugs in that quest are all gone, and b) I don't want to play the quest without knowing what to do.

Edited by zerofighter005v

What you gotta do is unequip all other weapons and mods than given by the quest. That means only have Umbra, Melee, and standard mods on and nothing else.

Worked for my whole clan once we enountered the bug.

38 minutes ago, 0x1F44C said:

STUCK AT THE BURNING TREE?

Redo the fight in operator mode.  Ballas says "both shall burn", so it makes sense.  Umbra even fights alongside you!

Also holy S#&$ that ending tho

I did the fight as you said i still can't progress.

During the fight with the sentients you can use umbra all you want, but KILL THE LAST ENEMY WITH YOUR OPERATOR.

This will trigger the cinematic cut scene and allow you to finish the quest

PLEASE use this to help others fix their games so that they can enjoy the quest as much as I did 🙂

Just now, ZyonLog said:

im at the part where you confront ballas, after the fight with the sentients nothing happens, ballas is just standing there pls help

PLEASE use this to help others fix their games so that they can enjoy the quest as much as I did 🙂

1 minute ago, scythewing said:

During my return to Earth with Umbra, when I killed all the sentients after meeting Ballas, the game stopped progressing

1 minute ago, war_hawk15 said:

can someone tell how m i gonna void dash into umbra

its like i tried every thing hit him with void attack then dash with ctrl+space :3

You arent supposed to void dash into him. When you stun him, you are supposed to hit e, the melee attack button. You have to be fairly close to hit it.

So I have reached the Ballas fight level and I can seem to progress. Killed all the sentients and Ballas just stands, there no dialogue....nothing. I am using the Umbra including the sword, Zenith, Azima and Carrier. 

I switched out my warframe before completing the quest, and now switching back to Excalibur Umbra keeps me from being able to leave the arsenal. I legitimately cannot complete the quest, nor even use the frame.

1 minute ago, cmccoy02 said:

So I have reached the Ballas fight level and I can seem to progress. Killed all the sentients and Ballas just stands, there no dialogue....nothing. I am using the Umbra including the sword, Zenith, Azima and Carrier. 

So go back into the quest but use your operator during that part

Went to confront umbra in lua but the queat bugged and I had to abort, after that I was already using Umbra and trying to do the quest doesnt let me progress the umbra just floats, the screen focuses on its face and nothing else happens only the chat can be accessed, where there was supposed to be a choicw it doesnt show up

Just now, Kifinosi said:

I switched out my warframe before completing the quest, and now switching back to Excalibur Umbra keeps me from being able to leave the arsenal. I legitimately cannot complete the quest, nor even use the frame.

So if you can get a friend to load you into a mission while locked after switching back after your back in orbiter you can freely use umbra again