Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] Show your Umbra fashionframe

lukinu_u

Guess, there's not much love for the Umbra Sunder Helmet? Together with Inaros Agile Animation it gives you deciding edge to distinct yourself from all the other posers :tongue:

"Here's looking at you, kid"CF01CB7BA7B753D8F9B8C0DB8B7A397BA183C1F1

7 minutes ago, VVulpix said:

Sure 0pKReA5.png

Go on right in the X is litle icon next 2 X and go to optimize I think and you will waith for that to finish and thats it. I whose having the same problem when I whose living for update to update automatically... 

7 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Yours doesn't count becuase of Prime Access Armor 😛 which in my country btw costs a third of a montly salary 😛

Still, my eyes bleed from its beauty. But you're disqualified xD

Haha ok good point,but combine proto with brocken helmet is like soldier who whose on fire and survived... And because of that combinacion Is not that expensive and it looks cool and unique 😉👍 Gold 1 is just because 99% umbra frames are in that gold style 😂 I have problem on last 1 in black and blue is so simple and I dont liked but I shared because ehy not 😏

Edited by Vlada91

15 minutes ago, VVulpix said:

Sure 0pKReA5.png

Try using Hotspot Shield when launching updater. It seems to help getting data through for some reason. It's what I use when running into that error, and seems to help bypass it more often than not.

Good luck and happy gaming, Tenno.

:community:

Edited by DaftMeat