The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Content / Events / POE-Cetus / MR25 players

(PSN)SCHEISER

I'm actually a little sad as many of my gaming buds left / stopped playing this game from a lack of content/purpose.  There are also bugs not being fixed update after update. 

-MR25 DE I wish you would take some parts/pieces from other games and put your warframe spin/uniqueness to it.  I know other games have taken some of your cool ideas and methods and made it their own.  I do not mean copy but just to try if its something that may make more sense tweaked in warframe. EXAMPLE, The Division with their global events.  I know there are the Formorian and Razorback, but those after 3 times (their round in rotation or missions completed) become too normal/easy, especially the Formorian.  I love the game to death but if you only focus on new players what are the older MR25's supposed to do with a game we spent time in / want to play more of / & have huge love for this game. 

-Sanctuary Onslaught, its pretty much frame specific or you just go to round 8 and go, Thank you for giving us a better way to increase focus, and ranking but... not exactly what most players who have a huge passion for 'end game' (or even reg players) when you can just leave at round 8, maybe make the reward drops higher if you last longer or a better reward further on. 

-Events (Tethra's doom / Ambulace reborn / The Gradivus Dilemma / etc.)  that were game from the very beginning would be an awesome comeback so we can have 100% research in the dojo (ignis wraith) / gain sigils / other rewards. I think every gamer from new to experienced would have fun running them since they have come and gone before some players were vested in the game.  I know you won't bring back solar rails, but that would be nice to construct & all of the other items in the Orokin lab - or please remove them from the dojos that can't do the research anymore. 

-Fashion Frame is end game'... so maybe some events / alerts /  that will require a longer run to gain something more unique.  I would rather run a mission many times thats harder for a greater reward like a cool armor piece/set than something that is pretty common and easily attainable.  This should also satisfy end game users, as its maybe a better way for them to use their meta builds.  

-Baro Ki'teer has brought many cool items and mods that have helped many if not all players in the game.  However there seems to be a drought in anything new he is bringing.  I understand you do not want to saturate the market with primed mods - cool, but there doesn't seem to be anything that I don't have of his....  I am hoping for Tenno Con 2018 he has something new in there for purchase.  Maybe some Baro Ki'teer decorations, a different color palette (sands of Inaros inspired palette), a hair style for your tenno ... something maybe even a fusion core....  at a higher ducat/credit price 🤷‍♂️.

-Sortie one awesome mission set for the potential to gain a rare item 😁 I think the Exilus adapter should be removed since you can access these from Cephalon Simaris / creates a purpose to go there more frequent than the scan target.  I would be nice if you could break the rewards into 3 categories for 3 different Sortie missions  [RIVENS - melee - rifle - pistol  // BOOSTERS (credit resource drop chance) // MISC (Forma-fusion-Catalyst-Reactor)] - 1 every 24hrs isn't enough - 3 sorties in 3 parts of the day = RAD 😄.  If this seems that it may increase the rewards too high maybe offer a basic reward (like the above three categories but aside from those rewards add  Kuva / Endo ...maybe ducats) - which can all be farmed, good to have but not as wanted. -Please fix riven challenges not opening rivens.

-Ayatan Sculptures We are fast approaching one year for the Plains of Eidolon, which is awesome and thank you for your passion & hard work on it!  There is one sculpture in the Cetus market though that we are still unable to get.  Will there be any new sculptures and or a way for us to get the one in the Cetus market? This would be something new, and fun to get search and play the game versus just seeing in trade chat 'WTB Ayatan sculptures / Anasa filled for 5p'

-Cetus as mentioned above, THANK YOU 🙂 you have made such an important and new way to play for the game.  Its truly awesome!  however it does seem to be on the back burner maybe due to Venus as thats the main goal atm.  There appear to be many places to go but there are just a few.  Some of the vendors offer the same items, but on a time table.  This doesn't make sense as it will just cycle back around (versus baro ki'teer's cycles of things).  EXAMPLE Nakak, she only seems to offers 4 Warframe + 1 Grineer clay mask but there are many of frames in the game left out if the mix.  It would give new life into the POE/Cetus if there was more to do there aside from the Teralysts and ghouls.  It would also be nice if there was a remote foundry access (in one of the huts) as there are things you can build / need to use without having to go back and forth from your chip to pick up / build.  You can buy the pieces for zaws, run some missions while they build then pick up the weapon / come build it and start ranking it with bounties to guild it, same with the POE arcanes.  

I LOVE THIS GAME, and mean no offense to the work you have done since you have made the game so much fun to play, these are just suggestions as one of the coolest things is you hear your community.  I do not expect anything of the above mentioned to ever happen, just throwing suggestions out there that I feel would make the game more fun / challenging and make my fellow tenno come back to the game....  

Thank you.

@[DE]Rebecca

Edited by (PS4)SCHEISER
added tag for Space Mom <3

As far as i know, players cannot use the Megathread tag. Also, i refuse to believe, that fashionframe is our endgame... We don't have endgame.

Edit: i rushed through your post, just to give something useful feedback, but i just can't bring myself to answer honestly, why i even bother playing this game anymore. I guess, i got used to it, and leaving it behind will leave a huge empty space inside me. Everything in this game feels incomplete, and after a few runs from even the newer gamemodes or missions, i just feel, meh.

We really need some life and touchups, otherwise it will go gray for similar players like me. Hell, i even held my back, not to finish all the focus schools in one month, just to leave something to do later, when the focus will actually be fun to use.

Edited by Laveillon
Feedback-ish edit.

In all fairness I agree with you in most topics (except sortie, seems overkill), but we gotta remember what type of game this is, and why it's that way.

1. It's free. You don't have to pay unless you want to.

2. It's still a business, it has gotta generate revenue for it to stay alive nonetheless. (This is where the grind part comes up)

3. By keeping you inside the game (Grind, new regular content, events, and so...) DE is increasing the chances you get invested and actually buy/spend plat, hopefully with your irl money instead of Trade Chat (No greediness here, just plain smart strategies for revenue since it's very non invasive)

4. It's normal that top rank players go out when content is scarce (they already have all the mods, all the endo, kuva, sweet riven rolls, quests, focus, and on). After all we breeze trough that content despite taking DE (like any other developer) 'like' a hundred times the time to create said content, and we still get it free.

5. Any high rank player that stopped playing solely due to lack of content is sure to come back once there's more content. They're loyal, and see that content drought as time to play other games (Since I'm on PS4 waiting on Umbra I started a fresh playtrough of Witcher 3 and I only log in for Sortie and special alerts). 

I can really say Warframe is my main game, above all others. I tried to go far in Ark SE, CoD, Monster Hunter World, ecc, but since all of these are just as time consuming as Warframe  to reach the top (and remain there, with new content regularly) I chose Warframe. Nowadays I only play Single Players besides Warframe because other long term ventures are just a waste of time since I'm gonna get left behind and SP's are finite, so I can use them in between Warframe content droughts. 

I hope I have helped with my opinion, and don't lose hope, Tenno!

I agree, most of my buds only login for sortie.  I get the idea of making money so the grind is what makes them money (or the plat to avoid the grind).  Thats why with the separated sorties they can still have the token ayatan sculpture / kuva / endo offered in higher drop chance than proposed riven / booster / misc sortie trio.  I was also thinking I can get my friends to stay in longer than one run of sortie.

I do appreciate them making the game for free and still allowing us free content.  I am also thinking in the mindset... if you give the older players something to do they may still generate revenue with a purpose for them to get back into it.  I know creating content is not easy and they're a smaller company compared to the others... but its only time before they can make it bigger.  

Re doing the old Events, is one good way to satisfy all users new/old.  Allow them access to the rewards that they could have never gotten any other way.  

Bringing new life to cetus/POE will also make it not seem so pointless once the finish Venus. The Ghouls were fun, but have now fallen into the repetitive nature of the Fomorian/Razorback events.  Those two should also be reworked to spark 4-5 different variants of the event so it doesn't seem to be mundane. 

I forgot to mention...

-Daily Login Reward changes, this was discussed a while back.  I am not sure why its still not being mentioned / addressed or changed.  It would be nice to use the rivens I have for the zenith and Sigma Octanis before their current login day reward.  This reworked can also give you a chance to create / add new weapons / rewards so it can be more fun than getting resources for every 50 days, until you hit a milestone then reward.  - I still appreciate that its all free stuff just would be awesome to have the user set their desired reward.

-UI I am pretty sure you are over all of the negative feedback from this, but all I can hope for is the option to have it as it was + the option to use a mouse.  Its incredible counterintuitive currently and was more streamlined (despite being an old UI).  I don't mean to moan about it, but currently have no intention of using a keyboard or mouse.  I understand and have friends who are excited for its integration, yet its all different folks different strokes...  Please let the User decide which they prefer to use....

-Spawning This one is the biggest aggravation of all.  I am a helpful player for the new players often give things because I know how it was to be a beginner in this game.  Help is a great thing....  however when you are playing a fissure survival (or other where teammates run off) you can have 2 veteran players camped, and then 2 off on their own (usually new players).  Since the reactant does not spawn for all players, you are left to go find them because thats where they may have killed and relic reactant will be there.  Why can't it spawn/drop for any killed enemy.  This makes my blood boil because when you try to explain it in the game 'if you run off so does the reactant' they either don't read it or don't care and just go about the game...  this doesn't make it fair for those who want to open their relics and play together.  It becomes not fun... I think with a simple fix it can be done.  Making the game dependent on other players aren't experienced and don't care makes it a bit more grinding.