Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, please give Limbo's Stasis an augment that lets it freeze his own projectiles!

ToolboxMotley

On 2018-06-18 at 11:17 PM, PsiWarp said:

I'd rather they try working it into the default ability first and come up with something different for an augment.

Anything! I just want it back. 😧

On 2018-06-18 at 11:31 PM, -Mandachordian-Tenno- said:

this feels like this is somewhat related to Headshot Aimglides Riven Challenges.

I will neither confirm nor deny this allegation.

On 2018-06-19 at 1:17 AM, PsiWarp said:

I'd rather they try working it into the default ability first and come up with something different for an augment.

It does fit more with an augment, Stasis as an ability is fine for what it accomplishes. Freezing Limbo's own projectiles was a niche but highly satisfying feature, which is what most augment try to do, be niche sidegrades.

While i want freezingmy own shots back, I would prefer an augment, the base ability is fine for the 50e it takes to cast it.

On 2018-06-19 at 1:11 AM, ToolboxMotley said:

I'll be sad to have to use a mod slot for it, but I miss it so much. 😞 Stasis doesn't have an Augment yet, so that'd be an easy option for one!

Yes.

I loved setting up 300 ogris rounds and releasing them all at once in a glorious firework show.

Not very effective but done right you could instantly annihilate a huge area, leaving behind more fire than ember could ever dream of.