The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

half june 19th is over and still no limbo

SoulEaterReaper

1 minute ago, PhantomCrosz said:

it doesn't work like that, gotta wait for a game update, based on my experience DE usually updates within 4 hours from now

they could done it yesterday night so limbo would actually been here june 19th for everyone instead of june 20th.

1 minute ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

12:14 pm? you mean 0:14 am? 

its 5pm in london right now.

Canada... London is also in Canda...

Psi even said Ontario... You're not even trying.

Edited by DeMonkey

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Canada... London is also in Canda...

Psi even said Ontario... You're not even trying.

Considering Warframe PC always having peak players during EU time 2-7pm they should consider EU time as we deserve it more, people in the US doesn't play warframe that much and its always few players at 5-8pm US time.

And this is 2018, people should be able to schedule an automatic update that simply unlocks limbo. these guys just dont know enough and has to do it manually. 

Just now, SoulEaterReaper said:

Considering Warframe PC always having peak players during EU time 2-7pm they should consider EU time as we deserve it more, people in the US doesn't play warframe that much and its always few players at 5-8pm US time.

And this is 2018, people should be able to schedule an automatic update that simply unlocks limbo. these guys just dont know enough and has to do it manually. 

"We deserve it more"

What have you done to deserve it, like, tell me what you have done. I'm genuinely curious. Did you play their game? Is your region more active than another? Is that why you feel like, "you deserve" something? If that's the case, I deserve 5,000,000 platinum for playing warframe for a long time.

2 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

:crylaugh:

What a great start of the day, a free comedy show.

Keep going, tell me more.

...ok. 

Just now, RetroNomad said:

giphy.gif

you learned that its june 19th and no limbo prime to see.

what more you need? you're the show here :crylaugh: 

I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread is laughing at you and you alone.

you learned that its june 19th and no limbo prime to see.

what more you need? you're the show here :crylaugh: 

Yes, when it's the 20th you'll have every reason to complain.

As for now though, you're a troll. The forums don't take too kindly to trolls, we tend to laugh at them a lot.

Kinda like we're doing now.