The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's my venari DE?

Hi all,, I bought (Yes, bought & Paid full price) a second khora a few day's back because i want a very different build on this one, problem here is that this khora use's my original venari,, it did not come with a new rank 0 venari, i guess its t save people a few forma but thats not the point,,,, i paid for a new khora and i dont care bout extra forma required for new venari. i do however care about the fact that i only got half the warframe on purchase... PLEASE FIX THIS DE! it's not cool at all.  The reality is that players who buy or build multiples of 1 frame, generally have no problem farming or buying extra forma.. Thanks as always for a great game DE....Ballisticbravoj  :

I'd like to express the complete opposite feedback (not that this is actually a feedback thread), and state that I'm very happy I retained my forma'd Iron Staff upon building a new Wukong, and would be displeased if it didn't work as such.

1 minute ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

I PAID FOR NEW KHORA,,,,,n got half of her,,,,,, nuff said

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that Venari is literally attached to Khora.

You paid for, and received, a new Khora. Venari is merely an ability that comes with Khora, and I'd argue you should be damn thankful that you don't have to go through the whole re-leveling process again on an ability.

You've presented absolutely no point beyond the fallacious statement that you ''got half of what you paid for'', despite the decision to not give you a rank 0 Venari actually being beneficial. As such I can't even attempt to see things from your point of view, because I consider it nonsense. Explain, if you can, why it's actually a bad thing.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that Venari is literally attached to Khora.

You paid for, and received, a new Khora. Venari is merely an ability that comes with Khora, and I'd argue you should be damn thankful that you don't have to go through the whole re-leveling process again on an ability.

You've presented absolutely no point beyond the fallacious statement that you ''got half of what you paid for'', despite the decision to not give you a rank 0 Venari actually being beneficial. As such I can't even attempt to see things from your point of view, because I consider it nonsense. Explain, if you can, why it's actually a bad thing.

I agree. Its not like Venari requires a totally different builds. All pets have identical builds and not having to level up another Venari totally saves your precious time.

I fail to see from OP's view tho.

1 minute ago, Aeon94 said:

I agree. Its not like Venari requires a totally different builds. All pets have identical builds and not having to level up another Venari totally saves your precious time.

And how do you know he/she is gonna use the same generic build everyone uses?

I think we should be able to at least choose which Venari or Exalted Weapon we want, when we have two or more of that same frame.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

I think we should be able to at least choose which Venari or Exalted Weapon we want, when we have two or more of that same frame.

Then you're gonna need slots to put them all in.

No thanks.

Imagine the outcry if Khora needed two slots. One for her and one for Venari.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

It can be fixed by forma-ing , its not like Pets in general have TONs of mods to make different builds. Still fail to see how its considered as a bad thing...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

Imagine the outcry if Khora needed two slots. One for her and one for Venari.

or all the exalted frames as well one slot for the frame and one for the weapon!? NO THANKS!

1 minute ago, Aeon94 said:

It can be fixed by forma-ing

But that's the thing. It should work the same as warframes and other weapons. If you can't re-forma because it won't match your existing/main/standard polarities, you can just build a new one to forma it however you like it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Is there a generic build? Tbh I'm looking at my pet mods and almost everything is a V or a D.

Animal Instinct is the sole dash mods, Venari is only likely to have 2 of the precept mods (because scavenge is simply not worth it).

So that leaves 7 slots to play around with, each of which is going to have a V or a D mod. Regardless of whether they're changing their build up or not, it's really just going to be a case of moving mods around.

I really don't see it, unless OP can show me a ''this is my current build'' followed by ''this is the build I want'' and the most efficient use of forma would be to have a new Venari, then I'm calling nonsense.

Edited by DeMonkey

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Is there a generic build?

That was just an example. If OP just wanted to level it up again, I don't think the game should be stopping him/her when he/she built a NEW one.

Edited by Guest

Just now, (PS4)iQuedas said:

That was just an example. If OP just wanted to level it up again, I don't think the game should be stopping him/her when he/she built a NEW one.

To be completely honest, if OP just wants to level it up again they can forma a slot to the same polarity it already is. I don't see why they need to propose a change that would negatively affect many of us just so that they can re-level a cat. That is, quite simply, selfish.

As a side note, Venari is an ability. OP didn't buy or build Venari, OP bought Khora.

Wtf r you people on about,,, i legally purchased and advertised item and didn't get what i paid for. Dont tell me bout how gratefull i shoud b,,,, i'm nearly 1700hrs deep ingame and am well aware of what is required in releveling new pet.. My point is obvious,,,IT'S called taking money then not completing the transaction for gods sake,,,,aka a breech of consumer law,,,,

58 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

I PAID FOR NEW KHORA,,,,,n got half of her,,,,,, nuff said

I think it is a matter of how exalted system was designed.  I would NOT say that is intended, but a bug: all khoras you get will share same Venari,  all excaliburs you get will share same exalted blade, etc etc etc.....

Open a ticket to DE and report that.  To me, it would make sense you get a new Venari if you get a new Khora.  Same for the rest of exalted stuff.

Why?? maybe they were in a rush and missed this detail.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

Wtf r you people on about,,, i legally purchased and advertised item and didn't get what i paid for. Dont tell me bout how gratefull i shoud b,,,, i'm nearly 1700hrs deep ingame and am well aware of what is required in releveling new pet.. My point is obvious,,,IT'S called taking money then not completing the transaction for gods sake,,,,aka a breech of consumer law,,,,

Ahhhh.

So the item you purchased was ''Khora and Venari'', yes?

Or did you just purchase ''Khora''?

1 minute ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

And ty people, uve convinced me to now contact DE directly, bugger this forum stuff

That'll go down swimmingly. :thumbup:

I haven't really checked, but if in the game's market Khora is more expensive than every other frame just because she has venari, and buying a second Khora also costs that higher price without giving you a Venari, then it's fair to say that it's kind of a ripoff.

If she costs the same tho, I see no issue on just getting Khora alone.

17 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I haven't really checked, but if in the game's market Khora is more expensive than every other frame just because she has venari, and buying a second Khora also costs that higher price without giving you a Venari, then it's fair to say that it's kind of a ripoff.

If she costs the same tho, I see no issue on just getting Khora alone.

It varies from frame to frame, Khora certainly isn't the most expensive however at 325p. Nova, Frost, Ash, Chroma and Rhino each cost 375.

So no, Venari is not counted in the pricing of Khora.

Edited by DeMonkey
Didn't see Frost.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

It varies from frame to frame, Khora certainly isn't the most expensive however at 325p. Nova, Ash, Chroma and Rhino each cost 375.

So no, Venari is not counted in the pricing of Khora.

Then there's that, you pay for Khora, you get Khora.

And while I wouldn't mind people being able to have multiple exalted weapons/cats and be able to switch between them for builds' sake (and I'm not sure if having several would do anything regarding slots since as far as I'm concerned they can be sharing the frame's slot) I also for the most part don't see much of a reason or possibility for too many massively different builds on them, so it's more of an advantage to already have your toy maxed and forma'd.