Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some AKLEX /VOLT/ORDNATA relics overpriced

moonfallen

Hello i made this topic to notify [DE] that baro came with mixed up prices for this items maybe some others as well 2 out 3 relics we can get from him cost 125 each instead 25 as of one that has its price right. I hope someone will fix that before ppl start rioting any further.

Edited by moonfallen

There is nothing to fix. DE made them cost 125. Officially. I doubt lots of ppl buying them, but someone is. And while at least one person will buy them - they won't change anything.

P.S.: And the other costs 50.

Edited by Prof.549

1 minute ago, Prof.549 said:

There is nothing to fix. DE made them cost 125. Officially. I doubt lots of ppl buying them, but someone is. And while at least one person will buy them - they won't change anything.

P.S.: And the other costs 50.

Nikana Dax skin was 225p on launch was changed promptly.

Where is your "offiicial" proof? 🤔

13 minutes ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

The prices reflect the vaulted items found in said relics.

so 125 gold parts to get a single vaulted prime part is ok for u?

when the prime in question doenst sell for a lot in the first place na u could just trade the golds and buy the 5 or more of the item

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma

plat to ducats ratio is 1:15 how much are u willing to spend for loot box that cant even be commonly radshere only few will gonna run these... I'm still not convinced and my point that  those relics are overpriced is still valid.

Edited by moonfallen

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

so 125 gold parts to get a single vaulted prime part is ok for u?

when the prime in question doenst sell for a lot in the first place na u could just trade the golds and buy the 5 or more of the item

One relic doesn't cost 125 gold parts (I assume you are thinking about prime parts). They are selling for 125 ducats and that is a difference. (the conversion rate is not 1 prime part = 1 ducat)
And yes, I stand with what I said. It's a vaulted item, the prices of the relics should reflect that. You forget that you don't "need" to get those, you can wait the unvaulting and farm them for free. You want them sooner, talk to Baro. 🙂

Just now, moonfallen said:

plat to ducats ratio is 1:15 how much are u willing to spend for loot box that cant even be commonly radshere only few will gonna run these... I still not convinced and my point that  those relics are overpriced is still valid.

You've been given the answer. Of course you may keep your point valid...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They are only overpriced for those who have Volt Prime relics from before. If you need the Prime gear, you farm or trade. DE isn't going to hand you Vaulted items for a small amount of ducats per relic.

Also, the prices aren't going anywhere as per:

Players have 2 weeks between Baro visits to farm Ducats for his wares. That is plenty of time to acquire 1000-2000 ducats worth of excess Prime parts. I would advise buying one relic at a time and only going to Baro once you exhausted a relic which didn't give what you wanted.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

This not the point it about pricing leap they made it tad too far off from what u get in return and i'm trying to place myself in skin of someone new who would like to get those parts he need without using trade chat... 125d per relic its just toxic.

23 minutes ago, moonfallen said:

This not the point it about pricing leap they made it tad too far off from what u get in return and i'm trying to place myself in skin of someone new who would like to get those parts he need without using trade chat... 125d per relic its just toxic.

I disagree. This game is about farming and grinding. Vaulted Prime items are not the easiest things to obtain. Locking them to Baro is already a massive break for players who would normally have to farm relics. I think 125 ducats per relic is very reasonable considering the nature of Radiant shares and the Relic system. I don't think these need to change.