Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New sacrifice mod and Nidus...?

Kelpie77

I tagged this one as "spoiler" 'cause the umbral mods are released throughout The Sacrifice.
However, i guess is not really a spoiler to say there are new mod released

So, as the topic suggested: Nidus does'nt have shield, have a lot of health and armor, and sure will benefit from increased power strenght; so i'm guessing if there are possible to put all three umbral mod inside the nidus

Problem is, 'cause you can't forma to an umbra polarity slot and those mods are very expensive, i guess you will need to forma all other slots... i didn't tried it because is way expensive and i fear i could broke some of the balance my Nidus have (is one of my favorite warframe, btw)

But i guess is not really impossible and probably someone else whould have tried it

This, so far, is my main build for Nidus:
SJEDGty.jpg
i guess i can put 2 more forma for a "-" and a "V" polarity (for Primed Flow and Hunter Adrenaline), put Overextended in lieu of steel fiber, and stretch in lieu of vitality and i can squeeze Umbral Vitality and Umbral Fiber (not fully ranked). One more forma for stretch, and i guess i can also maximize them both. Still no place for Umbral Intensity 😐
I did some try on warframe builder and i discovered i can put all three of them.. if i forma everything else, and did'nt maximize the umbral mods (and also, did'nt remove the Steel Charge aura i use mainly for the +4 points and i'm planning on changing/formaing for something else whenever i could afford more points)

So the only way to use all three umbral mod are to do some radical change to the build. And in the end... is it worth?
Does someone else did it and will advice it?

I don’t really see the point in it, at least not now when the cost is too *damn* high and you can’t Forma the polarity 

Nidus is a very good frame, he really doesn’t need to get better than what he already is. You’re build is very good and doesn’t need these mods, just make sure to max out the ones you currently have one though 

You can come out at 78pts if you skip primed continuity, overextended and blind rage aswell as swapping adrenaline for rage and formaing every slot.

Augur Secrets 4pts

Augur Reach 4pts

Stretch 5pts

Rage 5pts

Primed Flow 7pts

Power Drift/Cunning Drift 5pts

Umbra Int 16pts

Umbra Vit 16pts

Umbra Steel 16pts

Total = 78pts

You'd gain in every stat except duration (ehr and range).

Edited by SneakyErvin

To be able to fit the Umbral mods into other frames you maybe better leaving them at Rank 9.  The lost of one rank isn't huge and will give a little more flexibility seeing as we can't get additional copies (at least for now)

I'm looking at doing Valkyr Prime it'll take 3 Forma but probably lose the use of the Exilus slot 

1 hour ago, Huskaraen said:

But i think you can fit the all maxed out umbral mods if you use Steel Charge instead of Stand United

I was about to post this when I saw the title of this thread XD

EDIT: But Nidus needs Stand United to increase his armor even further

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot