Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate my Kubrow plz ^^

hidranoeid

Hey there!

So I have been working lately on making my Kubrow viable for end game, as you all probably know; The Warframe community does not really believe they can survive or be viable for end game. And when I heard about it, I was NOT happy with it. I really love my Kubrow and I think he is really awesome (especially after his make-over) so I decided to uhh...Give him some...Boost.

It's still a work in progress but I really want to hear what the warframe community has to say about it and hopefully some pros can give me some tips!

He heals me quite a bit, he has passive health regen, when I attack and enemy he gets healed as well. I tried using my Inaros with him and he got up to 1100+ Armor and about 11,000HP20180702162910_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Should replace Scavenge with Bite, otherwise it's pretty solid.

But if you just like to see the locker-animation then yeah it's worth having scavenge to say "good boy" hahaha

Scavenge is currently there as a place holder, but Bite is a good idea! 

Thanks!

Mods are mods, keep maxing them, some of the Kubro are incredible dps, not just a utility, Helmnith Trample with max bite/maul can wipe high level mobs, not including hunter sets passive if targets are effected by slash, day equinox would synergise well with this. - Also has Toxin & slash damage.

Sahasa is my second favorite dig frequently digs up energy, and can do finishers that can activate arcane trickery.

Edited by (XB1)Evilpricetag

My Raksa (all my kubrows are basically the same though) has bite and animal instinct instead of link shields (realised it was actually pretty pointless when I don't run shield mods on most frames) and scavenge (don't see a reason to use it), the rest is basically the same, although I've ordered mine so that the precepts are top left due to the prioritisation of mod slots. (edit) Missed the fact you use loyal companion, I'm using shelter instead of that.

I've put 8 forma on mine but I did have to adjust one slot due to originally running link shields, so it's actually 7 forma, end result is 4D, 3V, 1- and the 2 precept mods, yes every slot is forma'd.

Edit: will say however that I personally hardly use my kubrows, from a damage perspective kavats seem better and I'd rather have adarza's 60% crit chance over most of the kubrow abilities.

Edit 2: You could use pack leader instead of medi pack if you wanted too.

Edited by LSG501

Thanks everyone for the tips! I think I am going to switch the next things:
1. Protect -> Pack Leader (plus the hunter's recovery, sweet sweet 66% life steal link)
2. Scavenge (that was a place holder anyway) -> Bite 

3. ?Link Shields -> Animal Instinct ?
                          OR
3. ?Loyal Companion -> Animal Instinct?

Your thoughts?