Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something troubles me about Konzu.

I think this one is simple really. The Quills and the Cetus are in alliance with Tenno army/state/republic/empire/whatever it is. Other than being an early lunch eater Konzu is an ambassador and also the head of the Cetus intelligence. No doubt he has some form of lense with warframe like HUD on it in his eye.

10 hours ago, ant99999 said:

I think this one is simple really. The Quills and the Cetus are in alliance with Tenno army/state/republic/empire/whatever it is. Other than being an early lunch eater Konzu is an ambassador and also the head of the Cetus intelligence. No doubt he has some form of lense with warframe like HUD on it in his eye.

The Cetus Intelligence Agency? I never thought of that. But that means all the other npcs we interact with are also plants. 

Now that does make sense. Tesonai is always trying to offer me a pet to take back to the Orbiter, but it's clearly not tamed because it's in a cage. I knew something was wrong with that dude when I realised I couldn't hop in the cage with the puppies he has. 

Honestly? I think it's as simple as them "seeing" your credentials the moment they see you. From his viewpoint, Konzu may very well be looking at the same screen we see whenever we pull up the bounty-board, reputation page, etc and getting used to seeing your Tenno's name on the docket.