Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I watched the full live and did not win my ASH PRIME, can I know why ??? and know why people who did not watch won ?? 
I attended the entire live and I really enjoyed the news, but I can not deny that I was apprehensive to win my ASH PRIME, still waiting for him to arrive ...

Edited by lyxotiger

Adding my name to the list of people who watched the Twitch steam and have linked the twitch to account, but haven't received Ash Prime yet. Just mentioning myself so that they can find me and send my ash prime when they fix the issue

And DE, awesome TennoLive 2018!

Add me to the list mentioned above... lol 🙂 I watched the entire stream, except for the first 5 minutes or so, and still (as of 3:10PM CST, July 8th) have no Ash Prime.

Super awesome stuff coming up! Super hyped! Great job on the Live stream! Wish I could have been there.

Edited by LokiBird
Minor adjustments

hace 1 minuto, Meinbinwar dijo:

Adding my name to the list of people who watched the Twitch steam and have linked the twitch to account, but haven't received Ash Prime yet. Just mentioning myself so that they can find me and send my ash prime when they fix the issue

And DE, awesome TennoLive 2018!

add me to the list too 😜

I didn't get mine, I'm still waiting for the message.... I checked that my accounts were linked more than 3 times after watching the whole event without even refreshing the stream, I'm not very patient but I remember that a first one takes 3 days to be created and I calm down, so I'll give 3 days before I explode lmao

Edited by Kiox97

Just now, Kiox97 said:

I didn't get mine, I'm still waiting for the message.... I checked that my accounts were linked more than 3 times after watching the whole event without even refreshing the stream, I'm not very patient but I remember that a warframe takes 3 days to be created and I calm down, so I'll give 3 days before I explode lmao

remember, it isnt one warframe, its almost half a million warframes i think xD

I get what they were going for with tying it to the twitch drops, but considering the issues we had with the sacrifice streamers thing, is anyone really surprised that ash prime didn't drop?  I would have been impressed if it actually did work!

I've been just waiting to see how this Ash Prime thing gets handled. Figure it's probably just a matter of time. I mean there were over 400k people watching so that's a lot of users to get around to. But in the off chance that someone from DE is tracking those who say they haven't gotten it, add me to the list.