Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Just making sure you guys see this 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArbiterOfSarrow said:

Watched entire stream till don't have ash prime account was linked I'm not happy about this.

same here, also i know  of accounts that got the email but not the warframe :c

Wow is that all people care about, getting ash prime for free? That’s al lot of people logging on this game at once. Let them fix the issue before you complain about not getting the prime Warframe. Half a million people just tried to log onto the game at once. Give them some time to fix the issues that came with that.

Hey DE friends. I was on the whole stream and like others, haven't seen an Ash in my inbox. Have tried relogging etc., no dice. My Twitch account says Warframe was linked 7 months ago so I don't think it's a linking problem 🙂 For diagnostic purposes, I watched it using the PC desktop client, not twitch in a browser.

Edited by ParryForte
Clarity for debugging purposes

I didn't get my ash prime, sadly. I watched the whole stream myself BUT HOLY CRAP! GREAT JOB OUT THERE DIGITAL EXTREMES! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB! As always, it's my job now to bring in my friends and get them hooked on a game so good, that sometimes I feel we don't deserve it! 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Thanks for keeping your eyes out Space Mom.

❤️ to you and everyone else at DE.