Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

why is it everytime they do a event its super buggy i sat in a stream for a hour no ash prime then the servers took a dump for me to check logging on to see if i had gotten it so i sat at the reconnecting launcher for 10 min 

1 minute ago, Fast_Pickle said:

nearly no one got the drop. I want you to imagine all of the new players getting their first impression of DE and their mixed feelings for them

I got mine 2 minutes after the stream ended. It came through the inbox messages.

I was one of the ones who got it, but several of my friends definitely did not get it, and I am trying to get any information on this for them to keep em posted.

I understand the servers were probably overloaded, and maybe one of them might have possibly even fried, but DE will definitely not turn a blind eye to this, and they have came up with workarounds in the past to give the players what was promised to them. Overall, I'm pretty sure with all this going on and the reports of failed drops piling on, they're scrambling to find out what exactly went wrong.

Okay so I had watched the whole tennocon stream thing and then I went to check my game,I was shocked to see that ash prime was not in my inbox or inventory.Yet I watched the whole stream did I do something wrong?I linked all my account's.I would much appreciate some help

P.s is their a wait time to get it or do i need to claim it I had assumed it was instant.

Edited by (XB1)just ror1234567
Non proper punctuation

Just now, (PS4)Knightfyre said:

Who told you this?  What is the source of this information?

Friend of mine told me that, who's also an founder so he experienced similar with DE already. So I am actually believing in that. But yeah, it's nothing "official", just personal experience.

It makes sense tho.