The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkeShayde said:

I expected some issues with the drop since the servers crashed and all but a day later and I still have nothing even though I watched the entire stream. Anyone else still not have one?

Can't say I've got mine yet. However, I trust the conclusion to this will be satisfying, if not greater. For now, I'll just toss my name in this pool and go back to making armed blue things and striking in the azure. Take care.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkeShayde said:

I expected some issues with the drop since the servers crashed and all but a day later and I still have nothing even though I watched the entire stream. Anyone else still not have one?

Yeah, I haven't gotten it either. I had to refresh once during it but watched the entire thing since it was the first few minutes.

For everyone that is still waiting for their Ash Prime, please be patient. I too haven't received my drop either, but rest assured that DE is currently trying to get to the bottom of this. There is no ETA (from my understanding) so please continue to tolerate the wait. You are not alone. 

• Like 3

I was watching the whole thing while logged into my PS4 and chatting with my clan about it. Idk if that put me in a bug pool, but here to put my name in the "Patiently awaiting one Ashy Boi" basket.

Thanks for the wonderful stream, gang!