Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

hace 1 hora, (XB1)Mr Vainheart dijo:

I'm so depressed.. I heard we were getting Ash Prime for watching the stream.. Me and two other friends watched it together and we didn't get our Ash Primes. 

Just for the record, the same happend to me and a couple of friends we watched the whole Stream together while dying from Hype and haven't recieve Ash Prime at all hopefully we end up recieving it unlike the Teshin Statue when The Sacrifice Twitch Drops happend.

Same problem here.

I watched all the pre show streams from todays Tennocon and the complete TennoLive show. No Twitch Drop though...

Edit: No one single (eligible) member of our Warframe clan received the Twitch Drop... 😪

Edited by (PS4)Magestic1980
Additional information

Not here to complain. I've watched from 15:00pst and am still watching as of 18:57pst and have yet to receive Ash Prime. I'm sure it's being worked on this post is more for posterity. Stoked for everything from tennocon. Thanks for the great game DE!

YOO i really didn’t either. I watched the stream from 5:45 when I got the notification until 7:03 when it ended, I enjoyed the stream and seeing the soon relases were amazing. But I’m disappointed and angered that the ash prime didn’t work, like come on man don’t give people false hope. I continue to tell myself it will indeed come maybe later but hours have passed since the stream, I’m losing hope. especially for people who don’t have the biggest Warframe collection hearing about getting a new free prime is amazing but sadly I guess ima just keep telling myself it won’t come unless the tiny bit of fate in me is correct :(

my anxiety kicked in and maybe I #*!%ed up, my phone shut down at one point cause it died but I still definitely watched more than 30mins so idk

• Like 2

I Also Didn't Receive The Prime Ash Drop, I Have Had My Accounts Links For 5+ Days, I Watched The Entire Stream Including The Streamers Before The Actual Event, I Also Used The GuardianCon Code And Didn't Receive My Cape, I Used The Free Sword Code And Got A Heat Blade,
Hope To See A Resolution Soon.

I was for 2 hours watching the stream to its end, I still do not receive my ash prime. (I only mention it since I am aware of the problems that were with the server)

and I have to add that the hype that generated this tennocon was too much 🤪

2 minutes ago, (PS4)gamer-forever26 said:

no everyone reads tweets they should put that in forums too no only for followers on tweet.

They have actually, Rebecca actually posted in this forum that they are working on it right now, maybe an hour ago; but that was the peak of people stating they didn't get ash p 😅