Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Yeah, I didn't get Ash either, and I made sure to watch the whole stream from 6-7 EST. I've had the same problem from the Twitch campaign with the Tenzin bust and starchild diadem; I got the emblem and forma, but neither of the last 2. Having a sneaking suspicion the lack of Ash Prime is linked to whatever bug that was.

May I make a suggestion that these sort of events either last longer or have a much earlier notification? Two days is not really enough notification to get off work for and most of your fan base works. I didn't get home till 8:30 CST and found out the stream ended hours ago. Bit of a disappointment since Ash is one of the few older Primes I've yet to get. (And the plat cost for the Systems is silly.)

I got the Trinity Prime from Twitch Prime Drop,,, but now still no Ash Prime.

I will wait patiently, hope DE resolves the drop. Will just submit support ticket to DE if in following week still no Ash Prime

Tennocon is hype btw! great stream!

5 minutes ago, Pyrii said:

Logins and servers have been borked all evening. I didn't get Ash prime but 2 of my friends did 😕 I didn't hear about a glyph but didn't get that either.

Sounds like the servers are on fire at the moment. Maybe they'll fix it by morning

to get the glyph go to discord/Frozenballz and go to the glyph chat and say @taxon glyph request and pc or xbox or whatever you play on it will give you the code 

to confirm glyph chat and type @taxon glyph request PC or xbox or ps4

Edited by AlaricTheVisigoth
was not specific
  • Like 1

Same here.  Had the stream up the whole time and still have not received my Ash Prime.  Just want to confirm with you guys.  I'll wait patiently as I'm sure you all will resolve the issue.  Great Announcements.  You guys killed it with all the announcements.

Just wanted to log in to drop a message here that I haven't received mine yet either, even though my friend and I started watching at the same time, and I even stayed a good 30 minutes after the dev's left the stage just to ensure I met the time quota. He has received the Ash Prime and I have not.  I checked my Twitch account to ensure my account was linked and it definitely was--in fact for 9 months now. I've received the Trinity Prime, as well as other Twitch drops in the past.

No rush, but in case there needs to be some means of informing that I didn't receive, thought I'd drop a message here!