Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Chains of Harrow too hard???

(PSN)Acidic_PineappIe

Question

21 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)AWSAH2 said:

I have a iron skin build on rhino prime 

Which doesn't help at all to damage the spectre. It just means you can take a few hits. I used my operator with an upgraded amp and it took 2 shots. Shooting it with normal weaponry is going to be a lot harder which is why I'm saying you're under geared.

Iron skin build doesn't help you learn much cos you get complacent about avoiding damage and then you'll step foot into a mission where iron skin is actually paper skin and get destroyed. My suggestion is invest in a basic starting amp meaning all the 3 parts from tier 1 of quills and then come back and wreck the spectres easily. And mod rhino to use all his abilities, not just iron skin. He has very good versatility.

Edited by Zilchy

6 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Which doesn't help at all to damage the spectre. It just means you can take a few hits. I used my operator with an upgraded amp and it took 2 shots. Shooting it with normal weaponry is going to be a lot harder which is why I'm saying you're under geared.

Iron skin build doesn't help you learn much cos you get complacent about avoiding damage and then you'll step foot into a mission where iron skin is actually paper skin and get destroyed. My suggestion is invest in a basic starting amp meaning all the 3 parts from tier 1 of quills and then come back and wreck the spectres easily. And mod rhino to use all his abilities, not just iron skin. He has very good versatility.

What’s a good build for rhino???

Edited by (PS4)AWSAH2

Sorry for the late reply, the starting amp is basically terrible. Just upgrading to a starting amp of 111 ie all 3 tier 1 pieces would be a vast improvement and more than enough for your needs however if you want a good endgame amp I recommend a 223. Then add arcanea etc later, I recommend virtuous fury arcane.

As for Rhino, he has a lot of base armour in his stats so a good all around build will have steel fibre for survivability, some power strength, decent range, duration and efficiency. Basically for a general build try to keep all 4 stats a bit above 100% Stomp has a good base range so you don't need more range than adding stretch, some efficiency from streamline and a rank 4 fleeting expertise, intensify and power drift(in exilus slot) for power strength and add the simaris mod energy conversion which will give your iron skin a big defense boost if you pick up an energy orb before casting it. Any extra mod space feel free to add some more power strength and duration for both iron skin and a longer higher roar damage buff. Primed continuity works for this.

Edited by Zilchy

On 2018-07-08 at 11:16 PM, Zilchy said:

Sorry for the late reply, the starting amp is basically terrible. Just upgrading to a starting amp of 111 ie all 3 tier 1 pieces would be a vast improvement and more than enough for your needs however if you want a good endgame amp I recommend a 223. Then add arcanea etc later, I recommend virtuous fury arcane.

As for Rhino, he has a lot of base armour in his stats so a good all around build will have steel fibre for survivability, some power strength, decent range, duration and efficiency. Basically for a general build try to keep all 4 stats a bit above 100% Stomp has a good base range so you don't need more range than adding stretch, some efficiency from streamline and a rank 4 fleeting expertise, intensify and power drift(in exilus slot) for power strength and add the simaris mod energy conversion which will give your iron skin a big defense boost if you pick up an energy orb before casting it. Any extra mod space feel free to add some more power strength and duration for both iron skin and a longer higher roar damage buff. Primed continuity works for this.

I’m having trouble getting requirments I hv bps but I can’t get requirments help if possible

On 2018-07-05 at 7:43 PM, (PS4)AWSAH2 said:

Title 

Ive wasted 10 traps trying to capture tell and I always fail I dmg him and But he always gets rerealesed pls help any weapon recommendations I’m mr7 well almost mr8 so pls help

Let's try this - https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Chains_of_Harrow

Make sure your chosen weapons and warframe are modded for top performance. 

:loka: